Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trastos

bolt

Quote from: Omnibus on August 02, 2010, 04:50:56 PM
@sigma16,

If you want to see the point I'm making, read the whole citation:

The fact that there are no new devices around us isn't a scientific argument proving that the phenomenon such devices are supposed to be based on is not a real phenomenon. There are no devices around us based on Compton effect or Davisson-Germer effect to name a few and yet these are real phenomena. Utilitarianism, the need to see devices in stores or have them at home to cut your utility bills, can never qualify as a scientific argument serving to prove as to whether or not a phenomenon is real.

Omnibus it doesn't matter what you provide as citation they just ignore anything of value just because its beyond their comprehension. I laid out several RE OU experiments using off the shelf devices but it means nothing. They wont believe it till its on the shelf in Walmart.

I personally know of looped free running motors and i seen enough myself to know Radiant energy is a real as water and air. Its not the lack of information that is the problem its mindset and the ability for those that can be bothered to actually try for themselves basic experiments. I already posted plenty.

I see you mentioned chemical OU reactions alike endothermic. Maybe you like to look into Atomic Hydrogen as cold fusion process where diatomic H2 is "lifted" by HV charge to a highly reactive state of hydrogen. When its allowed to "burn" in the absence of oxygen it decomposes back to diatomic H2 and releases an enormous amount of energy.  The process is >COP 15

The H2 is then simply looped through scrubbers reused as closed loop gas system like a freezer. However the process is very much open loop process for ambient energy extraction.

There is no need to make electrolysis for cars and make fresh HHO.  H2 is loop-able and so a few liters of gas will last for thousands of miles.

sigma16

Quote from: Omnibus on August 02, 2010, 04:50:56 PM
@sigma16,

If you want to see the point I'm making, read the whole citation:

The fact that there are no new devices around us isn't a scientific argument proving that the phenomenon such devices are supposed to be based on is not a real phenomenon. There are no devices around us based on Compton effect or Davisson-Germer effect to name a few and yet these are real phenomena. Utilitarianism, the need to see devices in stores or have them at home to cut your utility bills, can never qualify as a scientific argument serving to prove as to whether or not a phenomenon is real.

You misinterpreted my statement because you felt like jumping into the middle of the fray without bothering the read the entire exchange.  I know it is real, and on that point, bolt and I agree.

What is the Davisson-Germer "effect"?  They performed an experiment that showed the wave nature of electrons. 

Quote from: bolt on August 02, 2010, 05:13:57 PM
I laid out several RE OU experiments using off the shelf devices but it means nothing.

Describe one of these experiments.

giantkiller

@Trastos,
This looks like BEMF harvesting using a magamp type pickups.
I emailed the guy for the opensource schematic. We'll see if he responds.

@All,
For what it is worth I am reading all this and then pursuing the previous posts mentioned.

I dare not say more for fear of becoming techno-chibble. Goes good with beer.

Let me throw this in as a question. When I did the three frequency audio test Bolt laid out and when the house was rocking I could feel the harmonic waves sloshing back and forth. I interpreted this as the same fedback loop that the rotovertor feels but in a different media. Could this be right? With this 3 freq device I can feel jumbling going on in the body which leads to sickness. If I do this in magnetic fields is this the quantum pressure that leads to RE?

Quote from: Trastos on August 02, 2010, 05:04:55 PM
WTF?
http://biomod.multiply.com/photos/album/131/Mag_Amp_Gen_I_-_IV

WTF again but in video?
http://biomod.multiply.com/video/item/17/Mag_Amp_Gen_W1

Omnibus

@bolt,

QuoteI personally know of looped free running motors

Who's done that? Care to post a link? Also, that business with the HV H2, where's the evidence?