Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigma16

Hello Chef,

Quote from: Chef on July 31, 2010, 05:42:09 PM
Hendershot rocks!  ;D

Have you compared the field structure of the Hendershot generator with those of the Spherics Tetrahedral TPU?

Both are described with the term: "Ether Vortex Generator" or something along those lines.  The tetra is probably much easier to replicate as the effects are directly produced.  Based on all the tales of tuning the Hendrshot coil, I'd guess that it is difficult to get the effect reliably.

I'll have to give the Hendershot a go, get rid of the basket weave coil and use artificial fields.

The capacitors are pure genius.  Do you see?

giantkiller

Or set your fields at angles to each other. The Rodin coil has many, many nodes like this.

Quote from: sigma16 on August 02, 2010, 06:32:17 PM
Hello Chef,

Have you compared the field structure of the Hendershot generator with those of the Spherics Tetrahedral TPU?

Both are described with the term: "Ether Vortex Generator" or something along those lines.  The tetra is probably much easier to replicate as the effects are directly produced.  Based on all the tales of tuning the Hendrshot coil, I'd guess that it is difficult to get the effect reliably.

I'll have to give the Hendershot a go, get rid of the basket weave coil and use artificial fields.

The capacitors are pure genius.  Do you see?

bolt

Quote from: giantkiller on August 02, 2010, 06:30:48 PM
Thanks Bolt,

So let me add this then:
When I did the steel and copper resonance build the only thing I can think of is the Rotovertor. 2 bifilar coils sittng at 90 degrees to each with 43khz in, ramping up  and then 12MGHz out looks like harmonic ringing on its own. 2 devices singing back and forth.
Don't want to detract from current thread.

Anybody answer me this then. RE appears when the pressure builds from the harmonic ringing and it depends on the platform used(like electronic). Else disassociation, cracking, vibration appears in hard matter. Pipe organs sing.

Yes its all resonance i cant explain precisely how it works in materials that is more Keely work and i don't fully understand it to give any more then a passing comment but in electrical modes i am more familiar. You can use a Hendershot device which is just 2 coils and caps as an oscillator again it all about taking  the source converting it out of phase. Ramp up the VARS to a really high level then impedance match the tanks to the load source with careful tuning. Hendershot would take up to 30 mins sometimes messing about tuning it was a very unstable device. It had NOTHING to do with special basket weave coils or a magic doorbell buzzer.

Im sure you read a lot more about Keely then i have but i know water goes unstable and can literally explode if you hit the 3 magic spot frequencies. The guy in OZ i think has a Keely water heater uses a piezo to generate like 25Khz and the water boils using just around 15 watts in a cup. Then there is our beloved Mr Thrapp he has one too that boils gallons off a 9 volt battery but im told he did this using hidden microwaves from the next room.

My answer to that is it would take at least 8 microwave magnotrons pointing on that copper ball would send 8Kw bouncing all over the house and everyone in that room and maybe the house would have had eyeballs bursting and blood pouring out of their ears. So who knows about that thing.

sigma16

Quote from: bolt on August 02, 2010, 06:10:19 PM
You know what happened to Sweet VTA it worked seen by many people at his house even John Bedini was there and the vid is on Google Vids. Sweet went to the US government with his device they were not interested. He pushed them more and got a warning letter. He pushed them more and the MIB came round and threatened him. His device absolutely worked no doubt about it. Some say and this IS hearsay they Sweet died due to something that caused him to get an extremely rare fast growing brain cancer because Sweet threatened to go public.

I'm all ears you got interesting info on magnets in RE field then I'm listening!

VTA was suspected by some to be "very out of balance".  Perhaps this resulted in his cancer.

You will have to explore RE and magnets yourself.  Get your hands dirty.  It is too easy to say things and then everyone else say other things and all is lost in pages of talk.  Google it forever and you will not find the answer either, so don't waste your time.

bolt

Quote from: sigma16 on August 02, 2010, 07:08:33 PM
VTA was suspected by some to be "very out of balance".  Perhaps this resulted in his cancer.

You will have to explore RE and magnets yourself.  Get your hands dirty.  It is too easy to say things and then everyone else say other things and all is lost in pages of talk.  Google it forever and you will not find the answer either, so don't waste your time.

Well you got about 17 posts to your name and you turn up here without putting anything on the table. So far as i looked at your posts you give away nothing but only criticize and seemingly  you have all the answers on how a TPU works.  Maybe you do BUT you have to build up some credibility first otherwise you will end up in the category of a TROLL and their is plenty of those around these parts which have over 500 post but share NOTHING.

Im am fully aware about RE creating powerful magnetic fields  as one can see this in the Newman motor or RV motor to which i do have hands on. There are many methods of capturing RE including magnetic modulation and bloch wall shifting is more brute force attack of modulation but it works. its the basis of FLYNN and MEG where it takes only a tiny voltage to divert or shift the flux but the full force of the magnets comes thumping back providing real joules for free after the trigger has been disconnected. Many motors use this concept but its not required to go out and spend 100k machining a special motor. It works MUCH better solid state.