Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

@wattsup

Im working on this "fake" the last 3 1/2 years. No vacation out of my garage, I have spent every free second on my TPUs and I would never say its a fake. Never!

Now Im working on superconducting properties of my coils.

I SEE that when the current from the power supply is lower then the light is better! With only 2 frequencies.

Im again on vacation.

Otto

rensseak

Quote from: e2matrix on August 12, 2010, 10:59:07 PM
Thanks kooler for dropping in here and posting that.  Below is the circuit diagram for the real TPU and it's obvious why no one is getting it yet.  You guys just aren't using the right components  :D

LOL, you made my day, ROFL

I will test it!

Sincerely
Norbert

e2matrix

Quote from: guruji on August 13, 2010, 07:33:46 AM
Hi E2matrix I liked that schematic. :)
Thanks :)   I thought it might lighten things up a bit here ... no pun intended ;)

giantkiller

Another nugget of immense value:
QuoteWith only 2 frequencies

On the schematic: I used the house ground grid to duplicate the rats nest in the lower left hand corner. When the dogs start dancing I know I have reached resonance. Strange though: when I use sine waves the dogs do ballroom style. When I use square waves I get a hootenanny step. LOL.

I have to go find a tree...

EMdevices

@wattsup

When the TPU replication effort started a few years ago, we asked all these questions about batteries and did the calculations, and we showed it was not possible, the volume is not there.  Even SM says so in the videos.   I'm puzzled why you're entertaining these same notions again.

Here's some answers to using 10 light bulbs instead of 8:

1)  The TPU voltage surges can burn all the 8 bulbs at once,  ... costly !  SM mentions these surges.

2)  The TPU has produced 1000 V before when more power is drawn from the power lines by his house, (middle of summer, lots of AC units are on)

3)  The number ten is easier to multiply with any other number .... easy math!

4)  More light bulbs lit up make a bigger impression on the viewer then fewer ones but slightly brighter. 

My advice, don't focus only on the videos, listen to the words in the videos as well, read the engineering reports, but most importantly  EXPERIMENT  :)

EM