Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Experiment Confirmed!

Started by PaulLowrance, October 24, 2009, 01:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: powercat on October 25, 2009, 06:11:22 PM

the theory of using wet paper between the magnet and the keeper induces a charge. seeing if we can measure current.

sounds galvanic.

PaulLowrance

@all,

Update of the rest of today's experiments. Part of this effect might be due to magnets, but at least a good portion of it in some of the experiments is not due to magnets. Also, I do not believe it is due to electrochemical reactions, or electrostatic (from friction), or any effect known to conventional physics, but hopefully tomorrow we'll see.

I just finished some good testing of two Aluminum plates separated by white paper, no magnets. Using the electrometer, the voltages can range from 100mV to over 400mV. I tried rubbing the paper and Al plates with different materials, friction, and it made no different in the voltage. Friction will produce high voltages, but it's extremely high impedance. The resistance of the paper ranges from a few hundred mega ohms to 1/2 giga ohm, which in terms of insulation resistance is almost nothing.

Also I reversed each part, one at a time. First the paper, then each Al plate. This made no difference in the voltage polarity. I placed the Al plates in a magnetic field, and did not see any noticeable difference in voltage.

A 10Mohm resistor was placed across it, and the voltage dropped to 2.5mV, which comes to 250pA. After that, everything was turned off, and the Al plates were shorted to help decrease the time required for the device to reach a stabilized DC current.

So hopefully by tomorrow the current will have stabilized, ... and I'll be crossing my fingers that it will be the mysterious 10pA DC!  ;D   That will make my month!! If it's the mysterious 10pA constant, then it means this is caused by the same effect as the diodes & piezos.

The piezos, and even more so the diodes have been tested extensively against known effects such as electrochemicals, which it is not. Regardless of how many diodes are placed in parallel, the current always stabilizes at 10pA DC.

Regards,
Paul

PaulLowrance

Yesterdays experiment of using plastic instead of paper produced 0.36 volts. So it's difficult to explain this as being electrochemcial. Also, yesterday after the voltage decayed down to almost nothing, moving all of the parts (magnet and clip leads) to a different location on the paper and also flipping the magnet to the other side (a fresh side) did *not* revitalize the voltage-- the voltage remained low. If it was due to electrochemical, then moving the parts to new & fresh areas should produce the normal voltage again, which it did not.

If tomorrow it's down to 10pA, then in all likelihood it caused by the internal electric field that is produced when to different materials come in contact. Of course this electric field does not directly produce DC current, but it is believed that this intense electric field causes an effect that results in DC current. As to why remains to be seen. It could be anything from Quantum tunneling to a ZPE effect to something completely unknown.

BTW, diodes have this intense internal electric field at the junction. Piezos have an intense electric field.

Paul

exnihiloest

Quote from: PaulLowrance on October 25, 2009, 10:11:08 AM
Same thing, our statements are the same. A moving field. It's all relative as you say.

Certainly not. A field does not "move". A movement means that something goes or flows from here to there.
A "moving" magnetic field is just an illusion similar to a rotating  light spot in a room: the light does not move on the walls, photons only move but radially, not in the apparent direction where the spot goes. The intensity of the light on the walls is simply changing with time giving the illusion of movement along the wall surface.
The apparent speed of the spot (or of a "moving" field) can even exceed the speed of light because no matter/energy movement is involved. This speed is fictitious. It has strictly nothing to do with v in the Lorentz equations. It is irrelevant for the description of a conductor moving in a field. The speed of the conductor moving in a field is only the speed relative to the observer. It is not a question of relative speed between the field and the conductor, this idea of field speed is outside of "conventional physics".