Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bloch wall disconnect and reconnect. The final design!

Started by giantkiller, October 29, 2009, 02:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Yes. Bias the core with HV and use the field instead of the conductor for transmission. Similar to Don Smith's back charging the battery.
I flew outa sleep this morning @ 3am realizing what this means in a ring configuration.
I have the EC600 on the way and ordered (50) 1kv@1a diodes for a cap and diode ladder.

http://www.zephyrtechnology.com/UFO_Technology/Build_Flying_Saucer_/build_flying_saucer_.html

Quote from: starcruiser on October 05, 2010, 01:29:37 PM
Interesting link GK, ran with it and found some interesting points about copper mass. Seems to relate to the TPU and the Kapandze device too. One article I read spoke to using a copper pipe or mass in the center and using a bifilar coil on one end and a pick coil on the other end of the pipe to convert the torsion waves back to EM. All using a static amg field and some sq wave or HV pulsing to emit the torsion waves.

So in the Kapandze device a large copper cable (stranded) is used for the mass. The HV spark is used to excite the Torsion output of the coil and a second coil is used as a static field. Something was mentioned about a 90° coil to the first (pickup?) or perhaps another coil is used? Ideas...humm

as for the TPU design a few wraps of stranded copper for the core, over wrapped coils for pickup and static field (or a neo magnet) and the core torrid is the converter (torsion field generator)?

In either case the mass & length of the coils is the key. Sweet...

Rosphere

Quote from: giantkiller on October 05, 2010, 05:53:55 PM
...I flew outa sleep this morning @ 3am realizing what this means in a ring configuration...
"...I flew out of my bed to see what was this matter..."  ;)

giantkiller

T.T.Brown applied high voltage to an aluminium plate which then registered lighter in weight.
He applied pulsing and this caused propulsion and velocity to a piece of mass.

Podkletnov removed the physical target then applied vectored pulsing which produced propulsion and acceleration to a magnetic density of mass but having no material properties. In other words no physical properties relating to a visible object. This magnetic mass then moved very quickly in a linear path.

Both of these men created a movable mass of high density.
T.T.Brown did not move a metal plate. It was deflected by the high density magnetic mass to a lower density area in space.

Steven Mark put this process in a ring. The Podkletnov process now becomes an inertial vortex. Time this correctly to spin the field. Place conductors in the travel path to collect the EMF.

The pulsing creates a higher density field in the High voltage, high density field of the bias. We also get fast pulse transistions which look like high density boundaries.

NickZ

@ GK:
     Thanks for keeping us up on your ongoing ventures.
  Who would of thought that it was going to be this complicated,  getting some usable magnetic energy up and runnin'.. .   
MS said that it was "not rocket science... how wrong he was.  But, once we get this one down, rockets will be a thing of the past.
    Anything "Electrifying" with your current set-ups?
                                                                           NZ

giantkiller

I had to reposition the bench to accomodate the HV to the coils. I also am going to integrate the center toroid things as readers or triggers.
I am taking controlled steps into this. No blown equipment, no headaches, no cancer.

I have my variac/ MOT monster power supply configured. I also am building a Villard cap and diode multiplier and have an EC600 4kv module coming in. I realize this is over kill compared to the SM17 but I want to manage the discreet steps.

With an HV biased copper core all coils now look viable.

The plan is to use the high density flux field as a meduim for creation of rogue waves.