Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some thoughts on a homopolar idea.

Started by broli, November 18, 2009, 08:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi GB,

Thanks for the youtube link on Sirzerp, will study his videos and learn from it.
I agree it is rather difficult to replace old conventional knowledge, especially if we are questioned to be smarter than a 5th grader.   ;) 

Regards, Gyula

broli

Quote from: gravityblock on November 22, 2009, 01:43:18 AM
@broli:

I won't interrupt your threads anymore.  Currently accepted theories can not answer my questions and I know you don't get into personal theories of others.  I will leave with these thoughts.

GB

You can post and discuss as much as you like this is an open source forum after all. When I see a lot of text I usually just cut off but that doesn't mean what you are saying is not important. As you know I have been in this homopolar stuff for almost a year now trying to crack the nut with little success, most of the ideas don't even get build.

The easy way out with the homopolar motor is either shielding or an open circuit that has a magnetic field around itself. If these exist or are found a HPM/HPG would truly work without BEMF or Back torque. Sometimes I post old ideas sometimes new ones, even though I'm probably not going to build them it's best to share and maybe benefit someone else out there.

WattBuilder

Broli,

You have an interesting point of view.
I would only hope people would not reach a conclusion so fast and remember a lot of work on this forum is work in progress.

Howard

WattBuilder

Gravityblock,

That video you posted is a good find.
I can’t seem to help myself watching it over and over.
:D

Cheers
Howard

gravityblock

Quote from: WattBuilder on November 22, 2009, 08:20:58 AM
Broli,

You have an interesting point of view.
I would only hope people would not reach a conclusion so fast and remember a lot of work on this forum is work in progress.

Howard

I have not reached a conclusion so fast.  I have spent almost every waking moment on a daily basis for nearly a year trying to crack this nut.  All I know is something doesn't add up correctly with what we've been taught.  I am almost sure there are working models here that have never been built or attempted to be proven or learn from.  It's so frustrating.  I wish I could build.  I'll probably go insane cause I'll never know.  If I didn't care, then I wouldn't be so upset.  I'm close to losing my mind on this, seriously......and maybe it's clouding my thinking.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.