Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: silverfish on December 07, 2009, 02:10:48 PM
Interesting. So how do we explain emails in which CRU scientists, the body that provides much of the foundational global warming data for the UN IPCC, discuss how they conducted meetings with Shell Oil in order to enlist them as a “strategic partner” while getting them to bankroll pro-man made global warming research.

The emails reveal that the CRU was also trying to get money from oil giants British Petroleum and Exxon-Mobil, under its former identity as Esso.

A “Copenhagen Communiqué” put out by leaders of over 500 global corporations in advance of the summit calls for a global carbon tax to be implemented via a carbon trading system. Al Gore will personally benefit from this to the tune of billions, while the call to 'de-carbonise the economies of
developed countries' could destroy living standards and lead to high levels of unemployment.

It also calls for carbon emissions to be cut by 50-80 per cent, that could directly impact living standards - I'd say drastically.

Exxon Mobil Chief Rex Tillerson has called for a direct tax on carbon emissions.

"It is easier and more politically expedient to support a cap-and-trade approach, because the public will never figure out where it is hitting them,” he said. “They will just know they hurt somewhere in their pocketbook,” he added, pointing out that he disagreed with this convoluted method of introducing a carbon tax, arguing instead that it would be more successful to openly propose a straight carbon tax.

Paul, I admire your work, which is very interesting. But I respectfully disagree with your view that global temperatures are increasing. If they are increasing, why did the CRU scientists delete their data, prevent public access to it, and bemoan the fact that temperatures are dropping and that they could do nothing about it? Not only is there evidence of peer pressure and fraud here, but also deliberate efforts to manipulate computer code in their favour - and there are also conversations which discuss soliciting funding from the very Big Oil which you claim is behind the so-called 'anti-global warmists'.

I can't reply to your claims because it's nothing but claims. Post the valid references. I've already chased many of your recent posts to only discover that you've provided incorrect information, a one sided point of view, and an unscientific one at that.

Paul

ResinRat2

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 07, 2009, 03:28:50 PM
But in the minority nonetheless. I've already provided the wikipedia link and references that states 75% of scientists believe the main cause of global warming is due to humanity.

Paul

Never the less, there are plenty of good scientists that are not convinced on man-caused global warming. Science is looking for the truth; there is enough doubt to continue questioning the validity of the man-causation argument. It wasn't until last year that the opposing side finally got its act together and started posting the other point of view.

From my point of view I see too many globalists jumping on this bandwagon. They know with certainty that man-caused global warming hysteria will lead to greater loss of national sovereignty for nations and a consolidation of global power into international entities. This you cannot deny. It will also cause a greater drive to redistribute wealth among nations in such a way that again the globalists will ultimately control it. This means YOU will have little or no say in the matter.

This is an engine of the New World Order. This is their big chance to further consolidate power and cause the average person to lose more freedoms and personal choices. This may not bother you at all, but it does I.

Being the majority doesn't mean you are right. The majority of the people present condemned Jesus to death. In truth it was an injustice and the mob was wrong. In reality, God's plan was fulfilled by human injustice; turned on its head to save those who choose to be saved.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

PaulLowrance

Taking actions to help lesson global warming such as encouraging people to lower their carbon foot print is a positive action. It's Big Oil that's trying to stop this. This has nothing to do with some new world order.

Green technology is bringing a lot of new great jobs.

Paul

blueplanet

It is a waste of time to discuss with any followers of r0n paul. I believe he has received more than enough money from the oil cartels. He is against not only theories of climate disrruption, but also any OU technology that would replace fossil oil. Perhaps, this is probably what the oil cartels want. According to his disclosure, he doesn't accept unofficial 911 theories:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihCP3cfS88E

If my understanding is correct, there are many versions of new world order in the english speaking world. To be honest, I have never heard of any thing so called "new world order" in other languages. The one I heard of from a fundamental christian in the US says new technologies are the product of the new world order. Some other religious fundamentalists says china is a new world order. During the clinton era, clinton has been labeled as a new world order. By the way, I have not seen any finger pointing towards the one who invaded iraq in the name of liberating iraq.

Cap-Z-ro

Thousands of scientists, common sense, and the clear evidence of a criminal conspiracy is conclusive enough for me to conclude that man is not a significant factor in the earth's climate.

I actually used to believe the carbon footprint story too...but since I wasn't married to the belief, it wasn't hard to part company with that belief, when I learned different.

Regards...