Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

It's puzzling why people in this thread would find the Copenhagen summit scary. Big Oil, sure, they should be scared to death of the Copenhagen summit because it's the Climate change conference.

There's not even a reference of the Copenhagen summit as being scary at WikiPedia. That's like saying "Boy, firemen are scary."  What an insult to all of the unbelievably hard work so many people are doing to try and help in a positive way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copenhagen_summit

Paul

Azorus

Hey pual are you opposed to them creating a GEO then or not?

ResinRat2

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 09, 2009, 06:17:54 PM
It's puzzling why people in this thread would find the Copenhagen summit scary. Big Oil, sure, they should be scared to death of the Copenhagen summit because it's the Climate change conference.
Paul

It's not scary to you because you don't fully understand the ramifications. You do not realize how dangerous this is to national sovereignty, and how economically draining it would be. You think I am a big oil supporter. You are wrong. I HATE the oil companies and what they are doing; but this treaty is even more scary to me.

I have a family, I want them to have a future. So many people are in La La land and think freedoms are free. Wrong! They need to be preserved and defended ferociously! It is the only thing that protects you.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Cap-Z-ro

What 'Paul' is really saying...

" What an insult to all of the unbelievably hard work so many people are doing to"...pull off this huge global cash and power grab.

Regards...

Azorus

It says in in black and white pual.  The GEO will be created out of the treaty.  To fund the GEO each supporting nation will provide 2% of their GDP, also developed nations will provide more.  The goal of the GEO is to provide finacial assistance to developing countries only if the accept the GEO's policies and rules on developments.  The GEO will be a governing body for all nations that sign the treaty.  That is bad by the way.  If you do not accept the GEO's policies the nation will be punished financially according to the GEO.  Who elects the GEO officials?  does not say in the treaty.  where is the checks and balances in the geo system?  does not say.