Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

I am not a pessimist I am a realist.  But foremost I am a humanist.  I love humans because of our capacity to love each other,  pick each other up when we fall,  go to work not for prideful pursuits but to better the situation of each other.     A truck driver hauling a load of fuel through a blizzard to a town running out of fuel doesnt do it for just the pay.  He does it because those people need that load.  When a school teacher spends years teaching the same subject for a minimal salary is her only reward the small salary he or she receives.  When I see a young man who has no agenda beyond being a human speak the truth that war or the taking up of arms aganst another human being is an attack on humanity itself then the realist in me kicks in.  I see a survivor of the physcological attack on humanity that has been going on for eons.  It take the form of pride.  Pride is the seperation of oneself from all that we are made of.  How can a quanity of water be better than the water of which it is comprised.  I dont get it.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: Azorus on February 04, 2010, 12:58:20 AM
Nabo,

That is just Cap.  He is real big into the conspiracy thingy.

Yes I was referring to you...your last post would have been more suitable than your first one.

You can't un-ring a bell...your words have placed you along side of the above poster...who also likes to use labels on people, instead of engaging in respectable dialogue.

Regards...

Azorus

OMG Cap,  the world is not out to get you get over it.

Nabo00o

Cap, (if I can call you that), I'm sorry.
I didn't want generalize you into a group of people, its just that I disagree with some your thoughts, but that's okey, right?

I am normally a big believer and supporter of the individual, and I strongly reject using labels.
But when I said it earlier I was trying to channel what I feel a lot of people outside America thinks...
It doesn't mean that they are right, but only that some things are seen differently from different people.

But what's wrong with sparks post?
If anything I would have had to say that I agree with it whole heartedly.
Julian
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: Azorus on February 04, 2010, 07:01:54 AM
OMG Cap,  the world is not out to get you get over it.

So, it seems i've gone from conspiracy nutjob to paranoid...I'm not sure what that means in the mind of a troll.

Any more nonsense posts from this user posts WILL be deleted.

Naboo, I find it hard to believe someone who changes their story when confronted.

And there is nothing wrong with what Sparks posted...I have the same view.

Your future posts will reveal your true nature...no more excuses are necessary.

Regards...