Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ionospheric antenna get 5 KW free !

Started by Tesla_2006, March 12, 2006, 07:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

Try this  http://www.amasci.com/tesla/tesceive.html It tells how to build a receiver in english. triffid

Is this the real deal or not?
U tell me.

triffid

No MC ,don't tell me anything.You said this from one of your earlier posts.These are your exact words( I don't care who I'm talking to if they can't prove it they are a waste of my time.)I know who you are now ,BOB.Four years ago I stopped posting here.In that time this thread never grew.That is a waste of time.Four years and nothing happened here.Then two weeks ago maybe someone pms me for a copy of the spanish articles.Because they heard I had a copy.It turns out I still have copies of all the articles.The guy at least offered to help.You dont help,you go around bashing people.Yes I know who you are.You seem to have some advanced knowledge but you look at other people as worms.triffid

triffid

Yes I will continue to post.triffid

TheOne

I want to talk about this method previously linked in this thread: http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/energy21/capacitorcharger.htm

From this idea, I saw one flaw, the spark plug, most of them have resistor making a big waste to generate spark from antenna.

I have 2 suggestions and one question, instead of using a spark plug, just space the ignition coil from the antenna and just discard the spark plug.
Second, since the insulated wire as antenna does not need to be outside or to take space (from the plan), basically the wire can be anything but that most be insulated wire.

Now my question and another suggestion, I don't know how many foots or wire a 3 phases motor have, but prob more then 200 foots, like suggested in this plan. Now the idea, we can take a 3 phases motor, just remove the rotor, connect the 3 coils one after another and use one extremity as the antenna and connect with the ignition coil with a space to generate a spark and voila, a very simple setup to make energy from the ionosphere, I just don't know if the wire really need to be outside, since my idea is from a motor coil, let say you put your setup in your garage and the battery ground is connect to the earth ground, you have everything to make this work?

Its an idea what do you think?

triffid

Hi The One,That 200 feet refers to the length of the antenna made of insulated wire.Not the length of wire in a three phase motor coil.I dont know anything about three phase motors so I have to leave that alone.triffid

I do think The 200 feet of insulated wire could be coiled up like a coil antenna and placed in your garage.It was my understanding however that wind has to blow over the wire making a static electric charge to build up and discharge through the spark plug.From thousands of volts down to hundreds of volts.Then into the rest of the circuit to charge up a battery.