Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

how we are are "supposed" to defeat the illuminati.

Started by nitinnun, December 17, 2009, 04:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: nitinnun on December 19, 2009, 08:41:54 PM

cutting edge.

the amount of clumbsy,
trivial words in your posts,
greatly exceed the constructive potential of your posts.
by a ratio of at least 5 to 1.

in other words,
you need to say useful things more,
and talk out your ass less.

until you can improve the meaningfulness of your posts,
and manage to not harm my meaning in the process,
i have little interest in responding to you.

let alone give you information,
that makes it easier for you,
to find my current location in the world.

but nitinnun, you don't know anything factual about the Illuminati, I do, I have family members that have been in and currently still in the Illuminati and the freemasons. most of them are heavily church going citizens and are kind hearted people.

your evil interpretation of the Illuminati in general is false, I don't wish to discuss this anymore because it's like talking to a brick wall.

good day.

jibbguy

@onthecuttingedge:

If you, yourself, repeatedly insist on bringing up the subject of your own family members being members of the "Illuminati", then it is illogical to demand that it be not commented on.

Please explain your reasoning, and evidence if possible, that your Father In Law was an actual member of the "Illuminati"; and how you are so sure such an organization actually exists... I think many of us here would be genuinely curious and willing to consider your comments on this subject objectively.

Because for hundreds of years there has been NO EVIDENCE that such an "club" or group still actually exists (and having such evidence could prove "useful" to some conspiracy site owners i know of, lol), although historically there seems to be evidence that it once did, centuries ago.

Now that is not saying that "Illuminati-like" organizations, and conspiracies concerning them, do not in fact exist... only that trying to convince us that you DEFINITELY KNOW ABOUT these things that are usually termed "urban legend", is quite strange and demands explanation (...if you expect anyone to believe you at least).

Frankly, i suspect you are simply extrapolating and exaggerating a bit based on the common perceptions of the "legend", but please educate us if i am "wrong" here. Because if you were "initiated" into such a secret organization yourself, it is highly unlikely that you would go around posting little tidbits about it publicly in the first place.

And it is clear that the "Illuminati" are either a "secret" order, or a "non-existent" one. And being a government functionary/minister would not be  automatic proof of "membership" (..nor would being a Mason, evidence shows that most Masons would have no idea about what MAY ALLEGEDLY be going on behind the scenes with that organization); as there are millions in these categories all over the world, and it is extremely unlikely they are all in on some giant secret conspiracy... And if these secret groups DO exist, and/or have a secret agenda, then that IS a "conspiracy", no matter what the actual aim may be.

I've known wealthy & important people, and several government functionaries as well; and although some may have had shady dealings with local real estate developers, and "accidentally" met for breakfast with building contractors to fix bids and receive kick-backs, or leaned-on the local Zoning Commission to gain a little help for their "friends" who wanted to "steal" and develop land that legally belonged to others'... Or dropped $10,000 into a Senator's Reelection Campaign to get "a special favor" done for their corporation regarding taxes, or played Golf with a Judge and got a Environmental Pollution Violation Case dropped, or who somehow ended-up with the entire multi-million dollar Estate of a dead Client after having it locked-up in Probate Court for years... i am convinced these people have nothing at all to do with bringing in a "New World Order". But their personal greed and corruption was quite enough to damn them anyway lol ;)

It doesn't take secret organizations and conspiracies to bring down the world; only enough individuals in positions of power and influence that are "independently" corrupt and only loosely associated to cover each others' backsides as a common defense mechanism.

I think that when we concentrate on the conspiracy agendas, we often forget that this VERY REAL faction of corruption is all over the world, doing crimes individually on a "small scale", that add up collectively to be huge.

Perhaps the "reality" here is not "Black and White" but a varied mix of both... The world really does come in "256 shades of gray".

nitinnun

it is clear to me,
that at least 75% of this planets problems,
have been intentionally caused by someone.

with greed being the primary motive.
and control freakery being a close second.

i label them "the illuminati",
for the sake of convenience.

because the people responsible for this mess,
are too smart,
to allow ANY label to stick to them.

because they know that a nameless man,
is extremely difficult find,
identify,
and dispose of.

and if they hide well enough,
and keep the population ignorant enough,
than most people won't even comprehend or entertain,
that the culprit even exists.

so they do their absolute best,
to remain nameless.

"the illuminati",
is anyone who harms the worlds well being,
for selfish reasons.
and you can expect most of them to put on a "good" face.

because the only ones of them who survive in their circles for very long,
are the ones who know how to show others what they want to see.

judging from dull edges lack of intelligence,
and his general obtuseness,
it is highly unlikely that he has direct involvement with the illuminati.

because they have no use for such a person.
except as either a cheerleading pawn,
or as a convenient scape goat.

not that i'm happy with ANYONE,
who's brain gets so stuck on MINOR details,
that they cannot see the very important larger picture.

MasterPlaster

A film featuring at least one Illuminati ( towards the end )
"We feed the world" Staring the CEO of Nestle.

It is a German/Swiss film with English subtitles.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7347781662202912302&ei=4NMuS9aGLIvM-Aafip3mAw&q=we+feed+the+world#

jikwan

Quote from: nitinnun on December 20, 2009, 07:37:34 PM
it is clear to me,
that at least 75% of this planets problems,
have been intentionally caused by someone.

with greed being the primary motive.
and control freakery being a close second.

i label them "the illuminati",
for the sake of convenience.

because the people responsible for this mess,
are too smart,
to allow ANY label to stick to them.

because they know that a nameless man,
is extremely difficult find,
identify,
and dispose of.

and if they hide well enough,
and keep the population ignorant enough,
than most people won't even comprehend or entertain,
that the culprit even exists.

so they do their absolute best,
to remain nameless.

"the illuminati",
is anyone who harms the worlds well being,
for selfish reasons.
and you can expect most of them to put on a "good" face.

because the only ones of them who survive in their circles for very long,
are the ones who know how to show others what they want to see.

very well put, man
very accurate and in accordance with the hidden reality
what youve said is pure logic
true power-real power -the best power must be silent and hidden
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing