Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

how we are are "supposed" to defeat the illuminati.

Started by nitinnun, December 17, 2009, 04:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Positive thought and positive intention will bring about the desired change...as long as a goodly number of people think that way the intended outcome will manifest.

I believe that is what 'nit' was saying.

Regards...

jikwan

well,capz
its just that i get slightly worked up when people say
if all/most of the people stopped being selfish
or
adhered to the 5 precepts(not killing lying stealing sexual misconduct intoxication
or
practiced mindfullness and wisdom etc
the world would cease to have problems and everybody will be happy

in my opinion, any kind of great change of mind/attitude/intention/behavior
demands right supporting conditions, the right teachings, discipline and well ordered life
it is not easy. pretty tall order id say
even monks, meditators, people devoted to great internal change spend 20-60 YEARS
striving can only get so far
but for the average person....
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

silverfish

Quote from: jikwan on December 21, 2009, 11:41:19 AM
well,capz
its just that i get slightly worked up when people say
if all/most of the people stopped being selfish
or
adhered to the 5 precepts(not killing lying stealing sexual misconduct intoxication
or
practiced mindfullness and wisdom etc
the world would cease to have problems and everybody will be happy

in my opinion, any kind of great change of mind/attitude/intention/behavior
demands right supporting conditions, the right teachings, discipline and well ordered life
it is not easy. pretty tall order id say
even monks, meditators, people devoted to great internal change spend 20-60 YEARS
striving can only get so far
but for the average person....

I'm not 'perfect'. I'm guilty of almost everything you mention here, except killing people, for which you need a psychopathic mentality, which I lack. 60 years meditation is not necessary, by the way. one moment is sufficient. But what I do recognise is that this psychopathic mentality runs the world, and we need to recognise what is happening, and stop it, now.

the 'average' person is.., who? do you consider yourself average?

onthecuttingedge2005

If you really want to know about the Illuminati then go join up with the freemasons, there really is no difference.

you might even find some of your local friends and or family there, the majority of Freemasons are very outgoing people and go to church on a regular basis, some in the bible belt are bible thumpers and Evangelists.

I am referring to modern Illuminati and Freemasons not ancient times which is just a history lesson to learn from.

Illuminati and freemasons get bad reputations when bad apples get into the bunch and corrupt their order.

a lot of individuals in your community or on the community boards and meetings might well be freemasons and or Illuminati, City planners and or top officials. it does not make them bad people.

it is the bad apple that can ruin it for everybody. now that would be on the dark side of things if you belong to a corrupted lodge order, sometimes devil worshippers start their own Lodge order which gives the good lodge orders a bad rap.

I mean, it is really simple, go to your local mason hall for a couple of days and see for yourself what it is really like to be a member of such lodge orders, there's no devil worshipping going on and you won't see that unless you are in a corrupted order.

Corruption is a 'Human trait' and not an Illuminati or freemason trait. corruption can even happen in your local church just as much, look at Waco and some other sects.

the media likes to corrupt images of Illuminati or free masons because its a money maker and doesn't mean there is any truth behind it.

join up with your community and join the freemasons, it's just like a social town meeting were lots of things are discussed, reviewed, and it really isn't to much difference than joining any other social lodge.

find out the truth for yourself in person and then come back and tell us your experiences away from what you were taught about these people.

Jerry :)