Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: oscar on March 11, 2010, 01:24:32 PM
But please note: there are amps there. This is why it will light LEDs in parallel but not in series - if I am not mistaken. Also note the "directionality"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PdxlD4xOck

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for the nice video, very good job.  No problem the cheap DMM, you have the best instrument: an oscilloscope!

On your comment above:  if you connect the LEDs in series, their forward voltages add up so that higher voltage amplitude is needed that is able to forward bias them and your induced voltage is lower than the added LED forward voltages.  This is why they are able to give light in parallel, your output peak AC voltage is already enough for it.
The 'directionality' is normal in pulse circuits because the source is directional: I mean for instance in a JT the switch chopes up a positive voltage with respect to the negative (gnd) if the transistor is an NPN type. This already constitutes every other polarity in induction, so in case you use a polarity dependent load (like a LED), no wonder its directionality.

Unless it is too early as yet, it would be useful to learn whether input power increases when you slip the coils together and the LEDS light, also a rough estimatimation on the out/in ratio but I really do not want to divert you from your own path.

Thanks again, 
Gyula

Mk1

@all

I just made one NEW VIDEO , testing my last unit , the secondary are not yet installed on the second and third core , but it show interesting results and blow out of the water the AG theory ...

You ca see lighting a bulb on a core not connected to anything and leds at the same time one the primary...

Also at the end and attempt to show the sparks from the secondary lighting a 6 volt 250 mili bulb , circuit runs on a 1.25 aa battery.

http://www.youtube.com/user/abramrk1#p/a/u/0/myZrCurW0uE

More details http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8878.0

2x 2 volts 60 mili plus 1x 6 volts 250 mili

Mk1

@all

In the video the the secondary lighting the bulb is not even active ...

It is only picking up the field form the other smaller and active ones ...

hartiberlin

MK1,
well done !
Please could you try to see,
if you can get a lightbulb to light up between
a single wire connection from 2 coils.

So just connect the light with one pole
to the one coil and with the other end to the
other coil.
So each coil has only one end connected to the lightbulb.
Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Mk1

Quote from: otto on March 26, 2010, 02:21:16 AM
Hello all,

@MK1

nice coils, very nice video, not so nice results, sorry!! But nice work!

Just think about this:

- a wire or coil is pulsed

- PARTICLES ARE FIRED OUT IN ALL DIRECTIONS - DONT EVER FORGET THIS!!!!

- lets say that a wire releases 100 particles at 1" lenght - just to show you some numbers
- how many particles are released at a lenght of 5 ft.?? or even more??
- how many particles would be released if you would use a thin cable with a lot of fine wires inside? as the pulsed coil, of course
- how many particles would hit a horizontal collector made with a lampwire that is INSIDE each ring?

Otto

PS: sometimes its MAYBE usefull to read my posts.

Sorry for what ?

Ok so you suggest putting the collector/secondary/pickup coil inside the of the other coil ? Then yes i know ! And the wire is wrong ...

To me it looks like you spent to much time in only one area of this type of coil , i have found many other area worth investigating before going your way . I see many improvements i can make and you see one ? fine thanks.

I can do it by my self (and think freely ), i do appreciate help given , so if you have something to say , then do it in a proper fashion , in a helpful way...

I did read some of your stuff , good  but after a while quite boring reading failed attempts and too much people complicating stuff to sound more interesting , i did learn from all the previous failure there are thousands of pages of it ... I learned that the answer is not there , in life if you get satisfied by the answers other gives you then you don't live your life , to achieve your potential think by your self answer the question by yours self the road you will travel to get your understanding is the meaning of life it self.

Where you see randomness i see random order , please show your stuff i mean nothing with more then 1.2 volt AA power then will we will have a talk about results .

Ok Otto ...

This is not a lash back , its only a evaluation of the situation , thank anyway for the comment .

This can be done like it was done here at OU before and still go no ware or people can stand up and put there EGO in there back pocket and sit on it then really work together for once.

Mark