Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Our black pope and his jesuits, a look at mankind's enemy...

Started by Gauss, January 08, 2010, 02:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Along came the Korean war and my father was out of there like a rocket and into the next power struggle. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Gauss

Jikwan:
"i worry about myself sometimes" - you know I did exactly that too before, tapped phones, strange events happening etc. That is an attachment called worrying. After you read Zhuan Falun and practiced the exercises you might change your opinion. Please just read the book and try the exercises and see what happens. Especially chapter 2 about third eye in the book, Master has a surprise for you in case you are a believer... I can not say more, it must be experienced.

About the hefty price, if they kill a righteous FG supporter(who is doing FE research) their price will be huge. So no way they can do that. And no I can not explain it logically in a short message, one must practice FG closely for a time...

This is the end times, FG was presented to mankind in order to save people and bring in positive energy, otherwise all of mankind would have been wiped out.

About leaving people alone and stop wasting your energy. Yes I agree but is it not so that we need to try and save some people before the big shaking? Is it not right to tell people to read the book? In case they don´t want to that is their choice. FG also believes in predestiny hence if you suggest it to a predestined person he will read the book, otherwise not... And IF he reads the book good things are bound to happen... So what we do is just waking up people with a predestined relationship. The rest does not care anyway.

About tech I can tell you this from my experience.

Try to use an HHO cell INSIDE a steam boiler. Increase temperature and pressure of stema boiler to at least 150C(5 Bars). COP of HHO cell will reach alot of overunity due to high temperature of water solution. Then inject mix of steam and HHO to engine. fINISHED. You could whirl air inlet to to increase efficiency further like GEET etc. But really steam+HHO is enough. No fancy electronics etc. Just these simple measures.

You can also use the existing heat from exhaust and exchange it inside a coil of the steam boiler.

Why does everyone forget the stem???! We have 600C coming out of engine and you throw it away, does that make sense? No, use the heat  for steam and you are home free. Steam will explode and then condense and suck back the piston. Check out the old steam cars like Ado brothers and you understand better.

jadaro2600

I met one of these, no two of these, no three of these....

Brain washed idiots:  I think they're programmed to reproduce with as much frequency as possible, and live as poorly as possible, so that when uncle sam declares their unfit parents, and too poor, they too then get swept off to brainwash bootcamp.  And the cycle continues, ..eventually, if the brainwashed aren't slaughtered in war, or die in the gulag, they become menial worker type, or if they're lucky, the win the lottery and get fat ..passing on the brainwashing all over again.

no four, no five, no six....

jikwan

Quote from: Gauss on January 15, 2010, 05:07:35 AM
Jikwan:
"i worry about myself sometimes" - you know I did exactly that too before, tapped phones, strange events happening etc. That is an attachment called worrying. After you read Zhuan Falun and practiced the exercises you might change your opinion. Please just read the book and try the exercises and see what happens. Especially chapter 2 about third eye in the book, Master has a surprise for you in case you are a believer... I can not say more, it must be experienced.

About the hefty price, if they kill a righteous FG supporter(who is doing FE research) their price will be huge. So no way they can do that. And no I can not explain it logically in a short message, one must practice FG closely for a time...

This is the end times, FG was presented to mankind in order to save people and bring in positive energy, otherwise all of mankind would have been wiped out.

About leaving people alone and stop wasting your energy. Yes I agree but is it not so that we need to try and save some people before the big shaking? Is it not right to tell people to read the book? In case they don´t want to that is their choice. FG also believes in predestiny hence if you suggest it to a predestined person he will read the book, otherwise not... And IF he reads the book good things are bound to happen... So what we do is just waking up people with a predestined relationship. The rest does not care anyway.

About tech I can tell you this from my experience.

Try to use an HHO cell INSIDE a steam boiler. Increase temperature and pressure of stema boiler to at least 150C(5 Bars). COP of HHO cell will reach alot of overunity due to high temperature of water solution. Then inject mix of steam and HHO to engine. fINISHED. You could whirl air inlet to to increase efficiency further like GEET etc. But really steam+HHO is enough. No fancy electronics etc. Just these simple measures.

You can also use the existing heat from exhaust and exchange it inside a coil of the steam boiler.

Why does everyone forget the stem???! We have 600C coming out of engine and you throw it away, does that make sense? No, use the heat  for steam and you are home free. Steam will explode and then condense and suck back the piston. Check out the old steam cars like Ado brothers and you understand better.

due to your enthusiasm ive launched into the book
looks like equivalent to a 1000 page book
its going to take some time. its a different teaching completely.
well, not completely-but its very different

about 2 years ago i started practicing his chi standing practices
following the u tube vids but i felt i needed a teacher and
the nearest FG group was too far away-so i stopped the practice
i do believe ill get back into it soon. with or without a teacher

im 100% certain that my drycell/extra generator/vac elec system will work
might have to get into PMW though and the device ill use as a throttle
is still not clear
the plating and stainlessizing the (what i suspect) very corrodable aluminium
and steel parts i would do after taking off the cylinder head and inspecting
for damage.
if it were pure hho-there wouldnt be corrosion
vac electrolysis uses tons of water and i think a lot of watervapour
gets mixed with hho and should have corrosive effects
but also i have a doubt: why shouldnt the exploding hho ignite
the watervapour too?

your steam/boiler/conventionalplate/joe cell idea---i have serious doubts already

it sounds clear and simple and straight forward
are you saying hho-steam mix will combust completely without corroding?
just use an ordinary sparkplug?
are you using the engines vacuum?

and this one:

youre going to have to wait a long time for the boiler to heat up
before it produces hho-steam
5 mins? 10 mins?
no doubt once the engine heats up and exhaust connected to boiler
will contribute hugely to maintaining heat
but there has to be tremendous amounts of power taken
from battery to make the initial 5 bars
i dare say the battery wouldnt like what youre demanding of it

is this just an idea or have you seen it done?
do you run your car with this? if you do i mght lose some of my doubts

if i know a system better than my own i would adopt it

zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

jikwan

zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing