Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: chessnyt on August 22, 2014, 03:13:36 PM
You publicly admit you haven't built Stanley Meyer's system so you would be the last person I would listen to in regards to his system working or not.  You're simply an armchair quarterback with NO practical experience with Meyer's system.  The world is full of people like you.  Acting like experts without actually getting off their lazy butts and building it.  I can get the same information you have to offer in a $2 almanac so that's what your words and advice are worth to me.  $2.
And out come more ad hominem attacks: nice.  The interesting point here is how quickly you have moved away from your agreement that the burden of proof for extraordinary claims falls on the claimant, because what is ordinary already has well established evidence.

The world is full of people reciting things out of books (like parrots) and then claiming things that may or may not be true.  People just like you said, at one point in time, that it was impossible for airplanes to fly.  People just like yourself used to spout things like the world is flat and the rings of Saturn are perfectly concentric.  Everything written in a book is subject to modification.  After all, it was written by an imperfect man (unless you are claiming some authors actually walked on water).
Now you add men of straw to your ad hominem attacks.  I am evidence driven.  Produce evidence of something extraordinary and I am happy to look.  Have a question about how to test an idea even outlandish ones and I often offer help.  But make extraordinary claims that lack evidence, and I treat them for what they are: fanciful stories.

If the men that actually get off their asses and build things would have listened to you, we would not have United Airlines and the convenience of being able to travel great distances in a short amount of time.

I'm not in the least impressed that you can recite like a parrot.  My parrot can do that too and I don't have to pay him either.
More ad hom attacks: they're boring.  They are unproductive.

chessnyt

@Everyone:
Stan Meyer's original patent was rejected by the United States Patent and Trademark Office.  USPTO examiners didn't believe he had anything other than standard Faraday electrolysis, so the original patent application was denied.  Stan then filed an appeal, which due to this appeal process, US Patent Office examiners were forced to allow Meyer to demonstrate his now famous "Demo Cell" at the patent office in Washington DC at a special hearing.  Meyer convinced all of the US Patent Office examiners in attendance (and their seconded experts) that his technology was in fact far more efficient than Faraday electrolysis thus awarding him his patent as a result of the findings of this appeals hearing.     

tinman

There always seems to be the same pattern in all of these threads that claim that known physics has been proven wrong-they never actually prove it. There is always some catch,such as-you must be a believer before we share the secret,or-you have built it wrong,thus the reason you are not getting the results that we have.

Time and time again,those who make the claim avoid presenting proof via way of an endless game of mouth tennis with those that stand by known physics. Then comes the shift,where those that stand by the known and proven become the bad guy's. This is where the claiments make there escape,and dont have to present something they dont have. This gives them a means of escape from the hole they dug themself into. We see this all the time-time and time again-the same old same old.

Why come to a forum like this,and post devices that you are never prepaired to show-or prove?
Why make claimes that you can NEVER back up?.
Why the endless games of mouth tennis with those that simply ask you to back up your claims,and prove physics wrong?.
The answer is simple-you are simply all talk-no action-because you have no action to show. You are board and cannot/do not have anything to show,but more so,live in a dream land-an endless fantasy that was created by one man.

Im off to read the bible.

OscarMeyer

Quote from: tinman on August 22, 2014, 09:54:03 PM
There always seems to be the same pattern in all of these threads that claim that known physics has been proven wrong-they never actually prove it. There is always some catch,such as-you must be a believer before we share the secret,or-you have built it wrong,thus the reason you are not getting the results that we have.

Time and time again,those who make the claim avoid presenting proof via way of an endless game of mouth tennis with those that stand by known physics. Then comes the shift,where those that stand by the known and proven become the bad guy's. This is where the claiments make there escape,and dont have to present something they dont have. This gives them a means of escape from the hole they dug themself into. We see this all the time-time and time again-the same old same old.

Why come to a forum like this,and post devices that you are never prepaired to show-or prove?
Why make claimes that you can NEVER back up?.
Why the endless games of mouth tennis with those that simply ask you to back up your claims,and prove physics wrong?.
The answer is simple-you are simply all talk-no action-because you have no action to show. You are board and cannot/do not have anything to show,but more so,live in a dream land-an endless fantasy that was created by one man.

Im off to read the bible.
The moth tenis is your own fault. You are acusing others but you are a player too in all this man. If you're sick and tired of the thread, get out!  Or do you have no life to speak of and you are what you acuse others of. I do not see the guy asking for money or tryn to pul a scam so what is your excuse to play into this when you are just what you claim him to be.  Go yread your hypocite book and get lost.

Tito L. Oracion

I believe everything has a reason why things happen in this world and that is the secret of GOD.

And therefore everyone should know which is the right thing to follow.

and from there the BIBLE is the LIGHT FOR ALL OF US to see the way.  :) 

This forum is a mixture of good and evil therefore we should know which is right and wrong and get only the truth to build the right thing.  ;)

TITS  :)