Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chessnyt

Quote from: Rigel4 on August 24, 2014, 02:11:04 AM
Thank you Chessnyt. I was interested not in the videos per se, but after he passed on,  if anyone did anything with the original technology.
I follow this story and thank you.
:)
@Rigel:
The original technology was being modified/retrofitted for fuel injection internal combustion engines at the time Meyer was poisoned.  Stan never finished this modification, which was in fact a separate technology from the original technology.  This is why there were no videos made of Stan driving the dunebuggy with the later fuel injection system he was designing.  There were videos made of Stan explaining his new system standing next to the dunebuggy but he never even started the engine.  Not even to idle it.

The original technology (which was designed for carburetor type engines) was stripped off of the dunebuggy before the fuel injection retrofit.  Personally, I don't believe the fuel injection style system would have ever worked.  This is why I am only interested in the system that actually worked as evidenced by the many videos of Stan actually driving and idling the dunebuggy. The true "original" water fuel cell technology (the tubal cluster array). 

MarkE

Quote from: chessnyt on August 24, 2014, 06:25:01 AM
@Rigel:
The original technology was being modified/retrofitted for fuel injection internal combustion engines at the time Meyer was poisoned.  Stan never finished this modification, which was in fact a separate technology from the original technology.  This is why there were no videos made of Stan driving the dunebuggy with the later fuel injection system he was designing.  There were videos made of Stan explaining his new system standing next to the dunebuggy but he never even started the engine.  Not even to idle it.

The original technology (which was designed for carburetor type engines) was stripped off of the dunebuggy before the fuel injection retrofit.  Personally, I don't believe the fuel injection style system would have ever worked.  This is why I am only interested in the system that actually worked as evidenced by the many videos of Stan actually driving and idling the dunebuggy. The true "original" water fuel cell technology (the tubal cluster array).
This narrative exemplifies a logical problem seen with many free energy claims:  A supposed dependance of a general miracle on a particular application.  Engineering a device that operates on hydrogen fuel is not any kind of impossible undertaking.  The impossible undertaking, the thing that would have immense value if only it were true would be Stan Meyer's claim to electrolyzing  water at far below the resulting HHV of the extracted H2.  If his process did as he claimed there was no need for Stan Meyer to work up a fuel injected system for his dune buggy anymore than there was for him to develop hydrogen powered aircraft or space rockets.  Had they been true, Meyer could have proved his claims in an ordinary chemistry lab.

chessnyt

@MarkE:
Look Mark.  My last posting was addressed to a specific person and not you.  I see what you are trying to do here.  You are OBVIOUSLY trying to pick a fight with me.  I get it, but as you are fully aware, fighting is counter productive.

Your last posting (the one before you attack me) was not even on topic, but when you choose to be on topic, it is only to attack me.

So I am asking you nicely to please refrain from attacking my opinions and posting off topic in this thread? 

Thank you,

Chess

ARMCORTEX

You clearly are in left field. Lost and terrorized by the fact that you might have been caught in a corner for years now. Believe me, I been there.

Simply let it go, answer you will never find, seek you will always seek.

You basically got 2 choices, 2 big Trojan horse d**** to suk.

Either you suk MarkE's d****  and let it go.

Or suk my d**** and admit that I am right, there's no continuation besides Stephens system, longshot.

Life suks I know.

MarkE

Quote from: chessnyt on August 24, 2014, 11:48:52 AM
@MarkE:
Look Mark.  My last posting was addressed to a specific person and not you.
It is a public message board.  If you want to send PMs then use the message feature.

I see what you are trying to do here.  You are OBVIOUSLY trying to pick a fight with me.  I get it, but as you are fully aware, fighting is counter productive.
No, I offered an observation relevant to your comment.

Your last posting (the one before you attack me) was not even on topic, but when you choose to be on topic, it is only to attack me.
I am afraid that I do not see where my comment made any statement about you or even any opinions you have expressed.  I do not see any direct or indirect reference to you.  Perhaps you would be good enough to help me out here and cite the specific passage that you believe amounted to a personal attack against you.  I do find your sudden concern with civility a refreshing contrast to many of your recent posts.  Does this mean that you intend to refrain from flame posts going forward?

So I am asking you nicely to please refrain from attacking my opinions and posting off topic in this thread? 
First, my comment noted the incongruence between what Stan Meyer claimed and what he did according to the story that you told.  My post did not comment about you or make any direct comment about your opinions. 

Second, public discussions invariably involve multiple independent opinions.  If you wish to have a private discussion with anyone means are available for that.  I note that you frequently express your disagreement with various opinions which is entirely your right. 

Third, the supposed off topic message was a response to armcortex' question.  Armcortex has been talking about building a rig that will supposedly reproduce Stan Meyer's set-up.  I have been offering Armcortex suggestions on how to move forward.  Those suggestions are potentially helpful to anyone who might be interested in building such hardware.  His last question was a bit out of left field, but my one response closed it.  The thread was hardly derailed by my showing him the courtesy of an answer, anymore than it is by my showing you the courtesy of this polite reply.

Thank you,

Chess