Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: SeaMonkey on August 25, 2014, 07:46:11 PM
They are not "replications" per se, since they are not
duplications of Meyer's circuitry or constructions.  There
are significant differences.

In due time everyone who desires may see one.

In the meantime it would be beneficial for those who
truly want to "see" to experiment very simply and very
inexpensively.  There is no substitute for self-created
"proof."

Les Banki has done his part in supplying documents
which motivate towards the realization of success.
Note the wording:  "which motivate towards the realization of success".  There is no statement that Les Banki or anyone else has actually succeeded.  There isn't a promise that one following Sea Monkey into the back alley will succeed.  The Ohio judge summarized why when he found Stanley Meyer an "egregious fraud".

Cap-Z-ro

I guess some still chose to ignore my earlier post...the fact that "judges" are as reliable as those who employ them.

Both have dubious credibility, to say the very very least.

And...I would like anyone to logically challenge another fact...

NOBODY, but nobody here knows anything conclusive about the viability of Myres' circuit.

Sorry if I cut the legs off anyone's bully pulpit with the axe of common sense.

Well, not really.

Regards...

MarkE

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on August 25, 2014, 10:41:01 PM
I guess some still chose to ignore my earlier post...the fact that "judges" are as reliable as those who employ them.

Both have dubious credibility, to say the very very least.

And...I would like anyone to logically challenge another fact...

NOBODY, but nobody here knows anything conclusive about the viability of Myres' circuit.

Sorry if I cut the legs off anyone's bully pulpit with the axe of common sense.

Well, not really.

Regards...
Have fun trying to chop down established facts:

Fact: Stanley Meyer made his claims over 20 years ago.
Fact: Stanley Meyer's claims are extraordinary.
Fact: Stanley Meyer's claims have never been proven true.
Fact: It is a requirement of all utility patents that the specification describe in sufficient detail how to practice the claims such that a person with ordinary skill in the art can so practice them without undue experimentation.
Fact: No one has ever shown that they can successfully reproduce Stanley Meyer's claims by practicing his patents.
Fact: Three expert witnesses in the 1996 investor lawsuit testified that Stanley Meyer's scheme used ordinary electrolysis.
Fact: Ordinary electrolysis is far less than 100% efficient.
Fact: Stanley Meyer was sued multiple times by different investors, and was forced to return those investors' monies as a result of losing those lawsuits that alleged breach of contract by fraud.
Fact: No one has produced any evidence that the judges in any of the actions against Stan Meyer were tainted.

Given the failure of the many who have tried to reproduce Stanley Meyer's claims from his patent one may reasonably conclude that the patents did not describe what Stan Meyer claimed.  that amounts to fraud in the patent applications.

Cap-Z-ro

What a load of unmitigated long winded bullshit...saying absolutely nothing and proving or disproving absolutely nothing, except that what i posted still stands.

Not since MileyCHighrus has such dimwittery been displayed on this forum.

Regards...

Edit:

I would also add...I kinda lost track, can anyone tell me just how many lying so called "structural engineers" lined up to back up the official lie on just how those buildings went down on 9/11 ?

And for that matter how many lying so called "scientists" lined up to back up the official lie on "Global Warming"...not to mention those that kept their mouths shut about the fraudulent evidence ?

*awaits another blast of hot air*

Regards...

MarkE

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on August 26, 2014, 12:11:43 AM
What a load of unmitigated long winded bullshit...saying absolutely nothing and proving or disproving absolutely nothing, except that what i posted still stands.

Not since MileyCHighrus has such dimwittery been displayed on this forum.

Regards...
Unilaterally declare what you like.  Hurl all the insults that you like.  Neither is hardly an effective substitute for or counter to actual reasoned argument.