Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Did This Guy Ever Get Elected ??

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 04, 2010, 05:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: sparks on February 05, 2010, 03:32:05 PM
    I took the pills a couple of times and then a group of us figured out it wasnt a good thing.  And just left them in the locker.  Plants and vegetables put the best things they have into producing seeds.  They produce an overabundance of them because they know alot will fall on fallow ground.  So you dont have to kill the plant just live off the overabundance.  Sure it is the plants best shot at getting its genes into the future and it will protect it with poisons so the insects wont get it but once you get past the skin it is all good.  It is the most humane choice we have left to us in the beasts coliseum.  You want to be a bitch and be manipulated by the animal in you go ahead its a dead end.
i thought they were sugar pills?
you don't have to kill the plant to harvest carrots? or potatoes? or etc. ad infinitum ad nauseam... please describe how you manage that. your argument is irrelevant. the 'most humane choice' you speak of is simply your opinion. we have been happily eating meat for at least two million years, and probably much longer... the common view among anthropologists is, point in fact, that increased meat consumption was a key element in the development of human culture, since getting and distributing the stuff requires cooperation. a cooperation that has allowed you to now be so comfortable you can pick and choose and bitch and whine about what you want to eat as well as what you think others should eat. i certainly won't be manipulated by the animal in you... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Cap-Z-ro

To clear up the BS that flying here:

Chimps eat meat, and have the ripping teeth to do so.

The only "meat" eaten by gorilla's is taken from snails, grubs, and insects.

http://www.seaworld.org/animal-info/info-books/gorilla/diet.htm

This means that an animals vision is not directly related to diet, anymore than 'climate change' is related to human activity.

So, lets put on our big boy pants and start telling the truth...before someone loses any more face here.

Regards...

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on February 05, 2010, 03:53:53 PM
To clear up the BS that flying here:

Chimps eat meat, and have the ripping teeth to do so.

The only "meat" eaten by gorilla's is taken from snails, grubs, and insects.

This means that an animals vision is not directly related to diet, anymore than 'climate change' is related to human activity.

So, lets put on our big boy pants and start telling the truth...before someone loses any more face here.

Regards...
ok big boy, put your pants on and tell us why gorillas have canine teeth... ::)
chimps are closer genetically to humans than gorillas so it's just a improvement on your flawed gorilla parallel.

then explain how snails, grubs and insects now suddenly fall into the plantae kingdom instead of the animalia kingdom... ::)

an animal's vision is DIRECTLY related to its diet, to its environment and to whether or not it is a herbivore, carnivore or omnivore.

and if humans are 'born' to be herbivores where is our enlarged cecum? why is cellulose totally indigestible to us? why are our intestines so much smaller than other herbivores? etc. ad infinitum, ad nauseam. the story is the same with our teeth... we're equipped with an all-purpose set of ivories equally suited to liver or onions.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: armagdn03 on February 05, 2010, 10:31:24 AM
I always find it interesting how closely people guard their diets, as if someone had insulted their mother, lol, food is personal I guess.

I spend a pretty good deal of time thinking about this subject, as my fiance has worked for PETA and is a Vegan, while am not, but am heading in a similar direction.

I love rats. I have 4 of them right now, and they are damn interesting. Every night I have to wake up at least once because they have worked together to solve the problem of escape. Their eating abilities also match our own in terms of wide variety of food they can digest. It was proposed to me in two different places, that it is possible that the intelligence rats and humans enjoy is a product of their versatility, and need. For example, rats like humans can be found on every  habitable continent. They can eat almost any organic matter. They must have a large memory to remember the things they cannot eat or that made them sick since they have no strict diet etc.

The rat digestive track is very similar to our own. They have only 4 teeth, which seem neither purpose built for ripping flesh, or for masticating organic material. They spend most of their time foraging, but will kill smaller rodents, and eat flesh when it comes along.

If we had spent our time evolving around plants, we would spend 90 percent of our time looking for continual feeding plots and the rest sleeping.

If we had spent our time evolving around flesh, we would sleep 90 percent of the time, and spend the rest in the super consuming task of hunting.

Lucky for us we have many options. I think a smart individual would notice that almost all of his dietary needs can be taken care of without flesh, let alone flesh processed in the worst industry ever created. In times of need, a bit of animal protein can go along way, last and take a while to digest. If you want to eat meet regularly, I would suggest one meal a day with 8oz or less.

Meet has become a diet staple but it has not always been like that. 3 meals a day do no need meet. The human digestive tract is versatile, we should eat versatile diets.

Morally speaking, I don't think I could bring myself to eat meet that was not killed locally. I am a packaging engineer, have worked in food processing, meet packing, and you don't want that in your body, not unless it came from a real farm and was butchered by a real person.

After seeing what you see in order to keep it quiet from the public, suddenly one has very different
motivations for not eating meet.

Most peoples comfort defending the subject of eating meet comes from their blinders that keep them from seeing the whole meet infrastructure. It is an abomination on life. If you kill your meal yourself, good for you, if you buy from the store, you have no idea what you are buying. 

This is an interesting video, hard to watch, so I'm sure most wont.
But this is where your food and clothes come from, 90 percent of the time.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6361872964130308142#

Most peoples comfort defending the subject of eating meet comes from their blinders that keep them from seeing the whole meet infrastructure. It is an abomination on life. If you kill your meal yourself, good for you, if you buy from the store, you have no idea what you are buying.
all killing is an abomination on life, be it plant or animal, viral or bacterial...

"As described by Tool in their song Disgustipated, the plight of the carrots is the holocaust of harvest time.

Imagine the horror experienced by a sentient carrot, the terrible knowledge that you and all of the others in your field will be harvested for food, and, for the least lucky of you, the atrocity known as carrot juice.

The life of a carrot is a hard one. Completely immobile, your entire existence is a strain, ever upwards toward the sun, toward light and life. But with growth comes vulnerability, first to darkness and thirst, then to weeds, then to the horrid rabbits, other rodents, and even some insects. Since you cannot move, the water which gives you life can drown you if it comes too heavily or too often. And, even then, after surviving all that, your short life is snuffed out in the end by the brute of a farmer that raised you.

Imagine the rage at a culture which idolizes and adores the fiend, Bugs Bunny. How they have reduced his senseless massacre of your brethren to a running gag, simplified it as a simple food fetish.

Imagine the realization that you have been brought into the world solely for the purpose of slaughter and consumption. Imagine the terror of knowing that every carrot in your field will meet the same awful fate, ending their existence in the shopping carts and dinner plates of the monsters which raised each and every one of you.

Imagine knowing all of this, and not being able to fight back, to cry out, to run away. It is as Tool's Angel of the Lord says to Brother Maynard: Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers.

For, tomorrow is harvest day, and to them, it is the holocaust. "

http://everything2.com/title/Plight+of+the+carrots

sparks

Once asked what form of life would I be if I could be reincarnated off the top of my head I said a bird.  It was quickly pointed out that alot of people say the same thing and all the shit a bird has to deal with. Sometimes wonder if we need any of the vital food groups. Seems sugar is real tasty.  Like nature is telling us hey this is what you need to get more of.  Little glucose and your good to go.  Bottles of ensure seem to keep the old people going and all the rest is optional.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love