Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS-NRG

Quote from: steeltpu on July 19, 2010, 09:30:53 PM
Go away kid.  You bother me.

I'm not going anywhere, and i don't care who bothers you

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 19, 2010, 06:33:46 PM

The chance of our team producing a 1KW lead-out device for the poor countries within three months is excellent.

Let's see about that.
That would be 20 Oct 2010.

Good luck.

FatBird

Lawrence,  Can you please clarify something.  Is your TPU Transformer INPUT connected to:

Joule Thief Pins A and B
OR
Joule Thief Pins C and D

Thank you very much.

Paul-R

Quote from: XS-NRG on July 19, 2010, 06:42:08 AM
The TPU is not a OU Device.
A toroidal power unit is a power unit based on an annular ring
usually made of some magnetic material.

What you do with it is what counts.

ltseung888

Quote from: FatBird on July 20, 2010, 05:04:42 PM
Lawrence,  Can you please clarify something.  Is your TPU Transformer INPUT connected to:

Joule Thief Pins A and B
OR
Joule Thief Pins C and D

Thank you very much.

Dear Fatbird,

We added another layer of winding to the Toroid.  That winding can be thought of as pure secondary winding to a transformer.  The original pulsing Joule Thief Circuit acts as the primary of our NEW transformer.  The load (Load B) can be placed between points E and F.

This gives us new flexibility in the tuning.  We can lead-out and control more electromagnetic energy this way.  A simple addition to the standard Joule Thief circuit but the outcome is very different. 

As one professor put it: "Do not try to understand it first.  Try it first and hope to understand it later.  Lead-out energy is NOT taught in the standard university courses yet."
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, here is my air-core toroid so far, I still need to wrap the secondary wire. I could not get it to oscillate at first using a large NTE392 npn transistor, same with the other air-core solenoid i built before this, however a smaller 2n2222 npn transistor works fine and lights an led to full brightness across emitter and collector at about 60 milliamps at 1.3 volts input. Here is a pic of it so far.
peace love light
Tyson