Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Observer

Tseung,

It has been my experience that perfect resonance results in a sine wave even if there is a DC pulse input.
     See Image below.

Xs,

Keep in mind that Stefan put this thread in the OU prize Area.
        Tseung has never officially applied for any OU device.

Anywho...
     It really doesn't matter if Tsueng is doing a viable project or not... you are not speaking for the forum
                                                         if you are asking the man
                                                                                                       to stop experimenting and sharing his results.

If you think that Resonating Ferro Magnetic Transformers aren't interesting... then start a thread on it... and post often.

Do you realize that a piece of iron Magnifies the Magnetic Field of a Coil by 5,.000 times without any extra current needed???
        Have you ever considered that an Acoustic Guitar is 1000 times louder than an Electric Guitar (Same String ... Same Strum)

Best Regards,
                         The Observer

ltseung888

Quote from: The Observer on September 05, 2010, 12:56:00 AM
Tseung,

It has been my experience that perfect resonance results in a sine wave even if there is a DC pulse input.
     See Image below.

Xs,

Keep in mind that Stefan put this thread in the OU prize Area.
        Tseung has never officially applied for any OU device.

Anywho...
     It really doesn't matter if Tsueng is doing a viable project or not... you are not speaking for the forum
                                                         if you are asking the man
                                                                                                       to stop experimenting and sharing his results.

If you think that Resonating Ferro Magnetic Transformers aren't interesting... then start a thread on it... and post often.

Do you realize that a piece of iron Magnifies the Magnetic Field of a Coil by 5,.000 times without any extra current needed???
        Have you ever considered that an Acoustic Guitar is 1000 times louder than an Electric Guitar (Same String ... Same Strum)

Best Regards,
                         The Observer

Dear Observer,

Can you explain how you achieved resonance in your series of diagrams?  Did you use signal generator to change the frequency or did you try LCR resonance tuning?

In your result, the resonance Vpp is about 15V.  The number of turns of secondary to primary was 200/15.  That was close to 15 times.  Thus your system followed the classic transformer rules.  In our Joule Thief/transformer circuit, the windings can be 1:1 but the Output Voltage can be > 10 Input Voltage. 

An explanation of your result will be helpful.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

XS-NRG

Lawrence Tseung Does Not Even KNOW What RESONANCE IS!!!
It is obvious that he is unable to read scopeshots or have any clue what they mean or what to look for.

rave154

lolololol @ "Lawrence Thief with embedded scam"

i wonder how long it will be before tseung gets out the fishing line and small dc motor hidden under the couch cushion?

chrisC

Quote from: rave154 on September 05, 2010, 03:18:39 AM
lolololol @ "Lawrence Thief with embedded scam"

i wonder how long it will be before tseung gets out the fishing line and small dc motor hidden under the couch cushion?

I don't think Tseung is a thief as such but a sadly deluded fellow whose understanding of electronics is limited but tries so hard to grab onto bits and pieces from other forum threads in order to try build some sort of 'believable' O.U story. Unfortunately there aren't too many folks buying the story line.

cheers
chrisC