Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueplanet

JT transformer is a blocking transformer. The sinusoidal resonance that one individual was yelling about has nothing to do with the expected behavior of a true blocking transformer.

XS-NRG

That is not the point Blueplanet.

This man talks about resonance hunting while he does not even know what it is or how it looks like on a scope.
The fact that the joule thief comes by is because this man steals others inventions to try and make it look like he has got something to do with it.

Steven mark warned us for this so beware.

Lawrence Tseung just wants our attention he has no idea what he is talking about that is why he only talks about devices made by others.

And you know what?
Lawrence Tseung is scaring other inventors.
Other inventors are affraid for people like Lawrence because these type of people try to steal their inventions.
THe result is that the true inventor won't share anything because of people like Lawrence.

Is that what you want?

Paul-R

Quote from: XS-NRG on September 05, 2010, 06:16:14 AM

Other inventors are affraid for people like Lawrence because these type of
people try to steal their inventions.
The point of this web site is to share and cooperate. Anyone who is afraid
that others will "steal their inventions" should go elsewhere.

Anyway, for those that can understand, much of our work has been disclosed by Tesla
a century ago.

Pirate88179

Quote from: ltseung888 on September 04, 2010, 07:54:48 PM
A challenge to debunkers

I now have Four CEX-50 in my bedroom.  Two of them have been configured as Tseung enhanced Joule Thief circuits.

Toroid A was LCR tuned to produce lighting effects â€" one AA battery lighting 12 LEDs for more than 6 hours.
Toroid B was not LCR tuned yet.
Toroids C and D were not configured yet.

Some in this forum doubted the results and the pictures posted.  The real scientists will buy the parts and replicate before yelling IMPOSSIBLE.

Unfortunately true scientists are rare in this forum.  The challenge to the debunkers is simple â€" what is IMPOSSIBLE?  We can have at least FOUR sets of CEX-50 to double and triple check the results.

Lead-out Energy Theory cannot be wrong.  The LCR tuning on enhanced Joule Thief circuit does produce demonstrated results.  See if we can make the forum more interesting with the shouts and screams from the debunkers who can post scientific arguments.

Lawrence:

You should check out the JT topic area where myself, and many other members have lit hundreds of LEDs for days on a single AA battery (which tested "dead") and not just 12 leds for 6 hours.  This was being done a good while ago in case you have missed it.  The JT circuit I was using was not even optimized for efficiency vs voltage output, was not tuned to resonance and no caps were used at all.  If/when I can get the time, I know I can do way better than my previous experiments.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Hope

So now our discussion is again on harmonics.   This guy may be off in left field but he has developed a  model of Prime numbers and harmonics which he attends that the quad sets are very important and the first prime 1 is unique       like being prime and not prime at the same time      do to this strange uniqueness it's square root is considered a IRRATIONAL number.  Which describes to me the hysteria that goes on each time someone stumbles upon an OU observation.   Please glean what you can from his first few pages to understand the table of break down on harmonics and math.    http://totalityofgod.com/articles/EVOLUTION_OF_PRIME_NUMBERS_IN_HARMONIC_CREATION.pdf
We must solve this riddle.  Even if this is the only riddle we solve, because it is the multiplier and then we can ALL produce ANY amount of energy and make it over our watts input.  Rosie do you have any thoughts on this quad area in primes?  I know you and math are distant friends  but at least your acquainted with harmonics.