Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

Lets move along.   What at the hot JT links you can post for the newer group to see that hotest JT topics just now please?   I have a 10 lb coil to wrap soon.    Can't we just use the LC tuning formula to determine our resonance before even designing it.   Oh,  why have I not even seen mention of using formulas to ballpark, [ do know at bunch of you do use them  :-X]

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: XS-NRG on September 05, 2010, 03:22:53 PM
You don't even know what that is or what it looks like HAHAHA.

hey XS what happened to your integrity? or is it that you never had any?

Quote from: XS-NRG on July 13, 2010, 01:14:41 PM
This shit ain't worth my time.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

ltseung888

Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 05, 2010, 09:51:26 AM
Lawrence:

You should check out the JT topic area where myself, and many other members have lit hundreds of LEDs for days on a single AA battery (which tested "dead") and not just 12 leds for 6 hours.  This was being done a good while ago in case you have missed it.  The JT circuit I was using was not even optimized for efficiency vs voltage output, was not tuned to resonance and no caps were used at all.  If/when I can get the time, I know I can do way better than my previous experiments.

Bill

Dear Bill,

Most of the researchers do not think that the JT can be turned to an overunity device.  You can light up hundreds of LEDs for days with a single AA battery.  Does all that energy come from the battery itself?  Can some of that energy come from the surrounding (lead-out energy)?

I am interested in the JT as one of the potential pulsing sources that can bring me to "resonance" or "near resonance" conditions that provide the best environment to leading out the electron motion energy.  Reed switches, signal generators etc are some other alternatives.

My theory is that the JT can be turned into an overunity device.  The CEX-50 toroid configured into a JT with the frequency dropped to a few Hertz was of great interest.  The COP observed as comparison of the two instantaneous power curves was much greater than 1.  Early LCR tuning showed promise.  My resonance hunting technique involves the high Output Instantaneous Power curve and the COP comparison.

The difficulty I went into was â€" the technique of obtaining Instantaneous Current via measuring the Instantaneous Voltage across a ONE ohm resistor did not always work.  In some cases, the COP dropped back to below 1.

What are your thoughts on the Gadgetmail heater?  Did it actually work?  Could it be replicated?  If that device were true, where did the energy come from?  Is it based on the JT technology?
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: ltseung888 on September 05, 2010, 04:03:12 PM
Can some of that energy come from the surrounding (lead-out energy)?
try tuning your JT frequency to match that of the strongest radio station in your area...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

The Observer

Tseung,

To me.. the ring say's " Here I am.. Here is the Free Energy !"   :O)
                                                                                                                        I'm pretty sure that's what Tesla thought as well as Stan Meyer.

Best Regards,
                         The Observer