Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS-NRG

No Bill he is calling me a troll.

This is about the overunity prize.
When someone signs up for the overunity contest we can assume this person has a working prototype and is willing to share it with us so that Stefan can check if it is real and we can start replication atempts.

In stead of presenting us a prototype, we get what?
We get long time prayers, and after a long time we see they start to wrap primitive tpu's.

Now that's not how the contest was ment to be, and there simply is no room for prayers in this community, so i talked to Stefan to see if it is possible to put a time limit on the OU contest so we do not have to read all the prayers and waste our time to find out somebody has a theory but not yet a working prototype.

I think that is reasonable.
The OU Prize contest is quite clear about this.

I was expecting to see something that was somewhat diffrent from what is presented, and i think more people will agree that these pictures are nice but they still do not allow us to verify if it meet's the 3 months 1 Watt challenge.

To do that we need to follow the rules that Stefan established, so we can put it to the test.

Whenever i post a negative reply to a topic i am imediatly termed "dis-info agent" "troll" etc, but those people fail to see why i am negative about the situation.

I do hope this clears it up somewhat, as it is not my goal to dismantle anybody's ideas.
Whoever want's to sign up for the contest has to play by the rules.
We already have plenty of theory's and topic's around ,what we need now is something we can put to the test.
Afterall that is what we all are looking for right?

XSNRG

The Observer

Pirate... XS was deemed the troll.

XS. You fail to acknowledge that Tseung is now doing some very viable experiments.
      Yes he is from a foreign country, may think and act a bit different..
         ... he might even be a bit crazy like me.

But... He is working on Something and you Aren't.
                    ( if I am wrong about this.. Please Share !)

I said this years ago,

When you mix RESONANCE and materials with a HIGH MAGNETIC PERMEABILITY you will get some interesting results.

You should also be aware that Tsueng never applied the prize.
            Ole Stefan moved this thread to OverUnity Prize from the Subject it was originally started in.

Finally, there are a few such as yourself who think that LT is out to swindle them.
         \
          That's fine... just show me 1 person who claims they lost money.

Regards,
            The Observer

XS-NRG

Quote from: The Observer on July 13, 2010, 07:58:48 PM

But... He is working on Something and you Aren't.
                    ( if I am wrong about this.. Please Share !)

You are very wrong.

I said this years ago,

When you mix RESONANCE and materials with a HIGH MAGNETIC PERMEABILITY you will get some interesting results.

Intresting results yes, overunity, i don't think so.
I have my reasons for thinking that, but i am also open minded.

You should also be aware that Tsueng never applied the prize.

Regards,
            The Observer

Okay that cetainly clears up things.
I was unaware of that thinking he wanted to have a go at the money.

Thank you.

sm0ky2

i just have a moral objection to the fact that he tries to apply "lead-out" theory to every alleged overunity system.
even ones that dont apply to this type of theory.
not all anomolies can be prescribed back into the realm of currently accepted physics. period.

attempting to do so is just jumping back down the rabbit hole that the mistakes of current physics have kept us trapped in for the past 50 years.
We know that the accredited physics that is taught in schools today is wrong. can we prove it to be wrong in many situations.
the professors teaching it know it is incorrect, or at the very least, incomplete. They continue teaching it because the accretidation board tells them "you teach this".

The only way to fight them is to hit them head on, and force them to rewrite the current theories.
This is not going to happen by creating a whole new B.S. theory that goes along with current physics, and makes an acceptable thermodynamic argument. It is just supporting the physics that we already know to be wrong. and making an excuse for the situations where we can PROVE it to be wrong.

i find that aproach to be morally reprehensible, and unscientific.

Start with making free energy. get that part right FIRST.
THEN you can try to attempt to write a theory about it.

or at the very least, you should perform the experiments that will prove or disprove your theory. not just half-ass evidentiary claims with tid-bits of supporting facts squeezed in where they fit.

that is not how science works....

For instance, if you set up a resonating signal such that its potential increases exponentially, then extract the energy (which causes an expontial decrease back down to the potential of hte original source signal)- you will have proven that you ended up with the same thing you started with (minus losses).
this is how science is done. carefully measured and accurate.

you did HALF of the experiment, and shouted "look! its "leading out energy"!!!

NO,. you were just leading yourself on. Try it again, but this time take the energy out and measure it accurately. store it, convert it, use it to perform 'work'.

You can stack signals on top of each other all day long, in "resonance" or constructive interference, until you blow up your device in a massive spark.  all of that energy that caused that, is from you putting it into the circuit, in a repetitive cycle. (Hz)

I have no quarrells with someone trying to write a new scientific theory. That is how advancements in technology are made.
But dont do it theologically, do it Scientifically.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

XS-NRG

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 13, 2010, 06:09:35 PM
Scopes cannot lie. 

Scopes can certainly lie...
You cannot use a scope to measure input versus output and claim overunity by just that.

You need to do some real power measurements.