Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: Hope on September 05, 2010, 04:00:34 PM
Lets move along.   What at the hot JT links you can post for the newer group to see that hotest JT topics just now please?   I have a 10 lb coil to wrap soon.    Can't we just use the LC tuning formula to determine our resonance before even designing it.   Oh,  why have I not even seen mention of using formulas to ballpark, [ do know at bunch of you do use them  :-X ]

You can use all of the formulas you want but, as the AA battery declines in voltage all your numbers will go out the window.  So, if your battery starts off with 1.5 volts (a new battery) and you have designed the circuit to be in resonance, when it drops down to say 1.3 volts you will no longer be in resonance.  This is why I normally use a VR so I can re-tune it as the battery voltage drops.  Someone could probably design an auto tuning circuit to get around this but, it would have to be someone with more knowledge than me.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

minde4000

Quote from: chrisC on September 05, 2010, 09:53:23 PM
And all these Tseung supporters are boosting his ego.
cheers
chrisC

There appears to be only one - The Observer.
He is either friend of his or works with him or whatever. How could someone support scam? Only if one is part of it..

So what happen with 50W output? Degraded to 12 LEDs now? wtf.... ( I am not mentioning 1KW wet dreams...)

This whole thing is just a joke...

Minde

chrisC

Quote from: rave154 on September 05, 2010, 05:36:48 PM
hi,

i just found an mp3 of i guess what was an online radio show...featuring..guess who..yours truely..lawrence Tseung... warbling on & on about lead out....and how chinese intelligence had apprehended them at the airport etc... and then...... he offers.....for $30,000 you get a prototype of his "device"..and 5 days training on how to "tune" it.

(Good luck getting any takers on that one )

Hahaha. This is so funny. You think Chinese intelligence has nothing better to do? There are a lot of good authentic Chinese restaurants they can pigg out instead of chasing after a third rate deluded personality (well at least one of them)!

cheers
chrisC

ltseung888

Building the first FLEET product

One of the teams showed me the above device that was already available on the Hong Kong Tourist Market.  The plan was to improve it to light up 12 LEDs or more for 6 hours continuously with FLEET technology.  Bill et al have already achieved that.  I think the Hong Kong team is not too far behind.  That tiny battery can be recharged by placing the device under the Sun for about 3 hours (from the retailer).

If the charging time is 3 hours and the lighting time is 6 hours, we have a clear winner!  I hope this will be one of the first FLEET units.

*** The unit was NOT built nor manufactured nor marketed by me.  They might have read the information in this forum or attended one of my seminars or shows. ***
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

rave154

I wonder who's next on Tseungs list to plaigerise?

Einstein perhaps with the "Special Lead out Relativity theory" ?

since we did einstein..might as well desecrate Newton as well with the ...

"Lead Out Electron Mathematica Theory" ?