Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

hydrogen from water (inline and safer to use)

Started by silverdragonrs, April 02, 2006, 06:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverdragonrs

I have spent the entire night and half today drawing this up. could anyone take a look at this and see what you think..... i am no scientist i have just begun to study methods of creating/manipulating energy in the last few months. a few questions i am expecting so just email me or IM me on yahoo.

danny
I would like to quote my idol... if you please.. press any key now.. "Anykey?!, Where's the N E Key?" ~ Homer Simpson ~ ......... one day.. With lotsa hard work and dedication.. I .. will be this good.. :)

silverdragonrs

i am sorry if this comes off as a wine.

11 file veiws and 40 some thread veiws...... how come no replies? I didn't spend hours thinking this thing out to just give it away.... I would like a little feedback even (especially) negative.... I can't work out glitches without feedback. not to mention i am still working on it and if you know for a fact that it would never work then let me know so i am not waisting my time on it.... (lots to learn so little time) anyways not mad just would like somebody elses oppinion on this thing.

danny
I would like to quote my idol... if you please.. press any key now.. "Anykey?!, Where's the N E Key?" ~ Homer Simpson ~ ......... one day.. With lotsa hard work and dedication.. I .. will be this good.. :)

Duranza

This is hard to explain, so lets start with some questions.. Why the 2 separate chambers?.. From my experience the farther away the electrodes are the less gas you will produce. I'm working with 1/4 rods and i have them at .020 thousands of an inch appart. This works best for me. Also I see that the bubbles come off easier from the rods than using plates.
The only way to Validate is to Replicate!

silverdragonrs

2 seperate chambers because its an "inline" system. this is what makes it safer than intank production. there is very little storage and very little raw hydrogen sitting around in tubes or tanks.

the reason you are getting low production at longer distances is low amps a car battery will have plenty of amps i think to bridge the distance in this case.

the plates are actually screens i left that part out (oops) the larger surface (yet wire like makup) of the screen should allow for more hydrogen production

the distance between chambers should be greater than two inches.

the fact that the water is not sitting still and is flowing through the system constantly should help with the electrical part of it as well. the currant will "carry" the charge through to the next chamber.

remember as i said i am no scientist just a creative mind. let me know if this works and let me know of any problem you find with it so i can find answers. i would like very much to develope my ideas into realities. I do not have the tools or rescourses to create or test my ideas. if you do please send me confermations or additions. and please check out my other ideas for i have the same problem with them.

raburgeson

I don't know about your idea you'll have to try it. There is more in your head than what is on this diagram I suppose. Give you a couple words of encouragement on low cash though, improvise, sew your screen mesh together with thin wire, see if a few parts, air conditioning, from the junk yard will work. A few of the parts in the diagram look close, seal well and can take some pressure. Be careful hydrogen explodes put a sheet of metal between you and your experiment.