Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This device is the real self-running overunity?

Started by Arthurs, May 17, 2010, 03:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthurs

On the polarity of the magnet,Video author the return e-mail:

(B) is correct. I will double my efforts to up load a new video for you. This is a very difficult machine. It only looks easy.

What place is not easy?
--------
Xu Yuan

ramset

Xu

A master can make the most difficult task look easy!!

After 25 years I am sure this man is a "Master" at making this work,
probably a lot of "tuning" and ever changing parameters to deal with.

Chet

PS
I hope he is a good teacher!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

e2matrix

I was always under the impression the side magnets were diametric in his setup.  Otherwise what good would it be to make them able to rotate?  I guess if they end up spinning it might add more power to the coils.  I was even more sure they were diametric when he showed the one with the drill motor as it was clearly diametric.  It seems it might be worth trying both ways.  Do we know if these large magnets are Neo's or are they ceramic or as it appears somewhat like speaker magnets? 
   I think Skywatcher tried replicating this a month or two ago but I haven't seen any updates lately from him (energeticforum)

scotty1

Oh dear what a mess.... ;D

Ok I have just done an experiment to see what's going on.
I used a rotor that turns very easily.
Then I set up a magnet the same as "B" on the side of the rotor.
The magnet could also spin freely about its own axis.
Then I spun up a large copper disc over the edge of the magnet.

Result.
With the magnet the same as "B" the EMF generated in the copper disc CAUSED THE MAIN ROTOR TO START REVOLVING.

The magnet itself did nothing. It did not rotate on its own axis.
It was a normal speaker magnet.
-------------
So now I have to say that the magnet should be as "A" which makes sense according to the drill test that was shown in the videos.

If it is as "A" then the magnet is not rotating on its own axis so the coil will push it away and the force will not be directed to the main rotor as I saw in my test.
Hope this helps.
Scotty.

scotty1

Experiment No 2.

This time I replaced the speaker magnet with a stack of Neo's to make it like "A" more or less.
This time when I spun up the copper disc THE MAGNET STACK ROTATED.
It actually flew off my rotor.... ;D
The EMF in the copper disc caused the Neo's to rotate but not the main rotor.
So there you have it.
Scotty.