Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This device is the real self-running overunity?

Started by Arthurs, May 17, 2010, 03:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helicoil

I assumed it would be A,  If it is arranged as B how is it different from a stationary magnet
If its A reminds me a little of this old vid, in which you can easily see the magnets rotate.

http://www.youtube.com/user/theoneagain#p/u/9/jYcjjSfiNNE
Stupid ?, If Th3Generat0r system used the "A" polarity, it would be similar to the "theoneagain's" idea,if the magnets in the rotor were replaced with coils (probably need to be the same size as the magnet, so the outer spinning mags can spin, half a rev, between poles, not sure if its true but looks like there is a relationship of the length of the magnets in the rotor, compared to the diameter of the outer rotating magnets),
add a motor to the rotor, which is now self powered, similar to  Th3Generat0rs.
Now if there was any possibility that this could work, wouldn't it be possible for "theoneagain's" device to work as it is

Arthurs

Quote from: scotty1 on May 19, 2010, 08:13:11 PM
Oh dear what a mess.... ;D

Ok I have just done an experiment to see what's going on.
I used a rotor that turns very easily.
Then I set up a magnet the same as "B" on the side of the rotor.
The magnet could also spin freely about its own axis.
Then I spun up a large copper disc over the edge of the magnet.

Result.
With the magnet the same as "B" the EMF generated in the copper disc CAUSED THE MAIN ROTOR TO START REVOLVING.

The magnet itself did nothing. It did not rotate on its own axis.
It was a normal speaker magnet.
-------------
So now I have to say that the magnet should be as "A" which makes sense according to the drill test that was shown in the videos.

If it is as "A" then the magnet is not rotating on its own axis so the coil will push it away and the force will not be directed to the main rotor as I saw in my test.
Hope this helps.
Scotty.

But: Why does the video author told me, (B) is correct?
Author of deliberately misleading me? 

gauschor

I hope he uploads the new video soon, as promised. Maybe it gets clearer then.

Aka

Quote from: Arthurs on May 20, 2010, 10:04:21 AM

I personally think that (B) is correct, it does seem to be how he described it and even though it seems like it would not necessarily rotate if north was along the top face it may be something to do with the magnet trying to repel itself from the center of the disk which may cause rotation while the rotor was spinning

this idea is actually quite exciting to me, and over the weekend I hope to knock up something to test the idea... although I don't have any large magnets like that size... so I will have to try and make one from smaller neo disc magnets... I heard that if you glue them onto some iron you can create a large magnet that way, I tried it but only used very thin sheet metal and I could still feel the individual magnets as bumps when I passed another magnet over the otherside, thicker metal may smooth it out to allow me to experiment but if it doesn't work I'll just buy some larger magnets

for now I'll just be working on testing the idea for the spinning magnet on the rotor, but I was wondering if something like a bedini circuit to spin the main motor could work better than that motor on the top...

gyulasun

Quote from: Arthurs on May 20, 2010, 10:04:21 AM

Arthurs,

Is it possible video maker misunderstood your question and meant the bearing magnet, like what he demonstrated in his 4th video with the Alu piece? 
The best would be to repeat your question, maybe show him the "schematic" picture of the previous page, and mark the magnets with an arrow,  lol