Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anyone have a cure for arthritis?

Started by Mark69, May 26, 2010, 12:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark69

@crowclaw,

Hope she is doing better, thanks for the info.  How difficult would you say the build is?  I am a beginner at electronics.  Can you make instructions for those of us that have limited skills?  Keep us informed on the progress!

Mark

crowclaw

Quote from: Mark69 on June 17, 2010, 07:35:08 PM
@crowclaw,

Hope she is doing better, thanks for the info.  How difficult would you say the build is?  I am a beginner at electronics.  Can you make instructions for those of us that have limited skills?  Keep us informed on the progress!

Mark

Hi Mark,

The circuit is very simple and I will certainly post further information regarding it. All you need to do is to assemble  a battery box to accommodate your "D" cells  I used a combination of 10 ( each pair of two connect in series) The 5 pairs then connect in a parallel block to give 3 volts. The idea is to connect your screen mat or healing pad to the + end for 15 mins and then swap to the - end for 15 mins and just repeat sequence. A simple mechanical timer can be used or a 555 timer circuit. If you visit the various links to Lee Crocks sites you can get more details.

crowclaw

Hi to all,

This is a simplified design for those who wish to experiment with the energy cleaner I am currently experimenting with:

crowclaw

Could some one kindly open my attachment and post it here on my behalf as I had  trouble converting this excell document to an image to be viewed within this thread. Kind Regards M

angryScientist

Quote from: crowclaw on June 18, 2010, 04:59:07 PM
Could some one kindly open my attachment and post it here on my behalf as I had  trouble converting this excell document to an image to be viewed within this thread. Kind Regards M
Hell o there, I am no longer an angryScientist rather am much worse than that. If you want to do what your talking about you might want to try this;
1.) Get "spred32". It's free. Does Exel. (What more do you need? Slow stroke?) Google you stupid fuck.
2.) Running windows? (Of course you are; silly question) Press "Print screen" and, or "Control"+"Print screen". That will copy the screen you are seeing onto the Clip Board.
3.) Open paint. Press "Control"+"V" and, or Go to the menu bar click "Edit", "Paste".

Does every one else feel a little dim or is it just me?.....    !

I almost for got to mention. It wont do you any good, you stupid fuck. Pull the head out of your ass. Demand your body, what?!

I see. I chi.

Good luck.
Good luck.