Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What changed today ?

Started by Mk1, May 31, 2010, 06:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Mk1 on June 04, 2010, 02:02:22 PM
@all
The world is cleansing it self from it filthy history .

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/46786/Are_you_ready_for_this__they_know_the_truth/

All in one week ...
@all
http://www.mideastweb.org/Middle-East-Encyclopedia/zionism.htm

Okay, okay, okay!!!
I listened to everything the Hasidic Jew said in the video!!  Okay!!  But he's only partly right.
God told Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that as long as the Jews, those men's descendants accepted God's will (Mitzvot = commandants) for the Jews and keep the Laws (all 613 of them as long as the Temple existed), He, God, would provide a home and safety for them as the Promised Land (Genesis 15: 18-21).

However, the Jews didn't do that, did they?!?!  The Temple was destroyed because the Jews did disobey God's commandments.  Jews deserve a homeland as long as they obey God, but not until then.  Even the Hasidim have their own beliefs.  I can see that.  I can relate to that because I'm a Jew myself.

Even so, if it wasn't for the Muslim presence mostly outside Israel, Jews would be killing each other today. The Hasid is right about that.  People in his denomination are being persecuted today.  Yes, I know that.  But, if a Reform Jewish woman goes to the Western Wall with a Talus (prayer shawl)  and a Keppah (skullcap on the top back of the head) she could be arrested.  It happened in the past!  Women are being spat upon at the Western Wall!  By men!

My point is:  The Hasidim, the Zionists and Reform Jews have their own desires for what they want.  But, arguing about it allows the Muslims fanatics!---and not the moderates---to look at the division in Judaism as a sign of weakness.  The Hasid was right.  Jews and Muslims did live peaceably in the past.
Until Osama bin Ladin and his henchmen came upon the scene.

That's my next point:  Muslim hard-line fanatics have had a grudge against Jews since the writing of the Koran.  The Prophet Mohammad complained against the Jews for persecuting him and his descendants never forgot it to this day.  So now their leaders (bin Ladin, et al) have decided to take it all out on the Jews today all at once.  Leaders today are instigating a lot of what's happening.  The Hasid is right.  It didn't used to be this bad, but it is now.

I don't think his reasoning covers his own desires to have what he wants.  And the Torah does say God promised Jews a country to live in only as long as the Jews obey His Laws.  The Hasid doesn't say that exactly, and he's wrong about that for that reason.

It's in the Torah and Old Testament as well.  I think GOOGLing the subject of  "abraham promised land"  would be the quickest way to get the exact Biblical quote---from the Torah or Bible.
(I did find the Genesis quote above.)

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Mk1

The biblical Jews , the Khazarian Tribe never even set foot in Jerusalem even less claim to be the bible ones  ...

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Mk1 on June 04, 2010, 07:18:48 PM
The biblical Jews , the Khazarian Tribe never even set foot in Jerusalem even less claim to be the bible ones  ...
I can see you point, if I'm correct(?), since I can point to royal genealogies going all the way back to Kazar kings in Kazaria, in western Asia.  Sure, point taken, as far as that goes.

But, as long as the Jews in Israel don't unite against Osama bin Ladin's viscous thugs, I'm glad I'm not in Israel.  The politicians---anywhere, Israel as well---don't deserve support until they think of their people's welfare above their own agenda.  That isn't happening now.  It's that simple.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Mk1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WgjobZcAeA&feature=channel

Yesterdays news , 40000000 gallon per day .

THIS IS A MUST LISTEN !!!!!!

Mk1

@all

See two Politician , two country , one speech , words to enslave , words you get a spell ...

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/47718/Michael_Tsarion___AOM_Lecture_part_1___10_of_20/

User http://www.disclose.tv/action/videolist/uservideolist/?user_id=42262

If you wish to further your awakening .

Mark