Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

aluminum can and copper wire batterys

Started by old man, June 24, 2010, 04:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old man

all

my test on alum can and copper wire i test everyday and 10 am

vinegar                                   limon juice                                 
started with
dcv             ma                dcv                    ma                   
0635            .269              1.027              .273                                                     
day 1
1.132            .266            .885                .016
day2
1.110            .178            .738                  .010                       
day 3
1.105          .162              .725                .009
day 4
1.130           .245              .975               .000   
day 5
1.061            .175             .775               .000

and bleach

dcv                     ma
1.116               .141
1.235        .124
1.235            .087
1.199         .047
1.025             .15
.955            .000

so they dont hold up they all fall in voiles and amps next 3 will be
mild pepper juice @ salt and baking soda and electrolyte used for babies

Pete

good vid i am going to make some of them and see what happens

lee

hows your steel and alum can doing?

The Observer

good work but i have? how many do you have to have to light an led without a jf the reason why i am asking is if you dont have a way of makeing a jf just to of them wood not work  now if it takes 20 or 30 to get lets say 20 v all the time now that wood be nice  ;D  ???you have it all the time but if it run down  with a load on it  we wood have to add more water to which is good  ill thank i am going to see howmany Pill Jar it takes and how long it last with out an jf

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: old man on June 30, 2010, 06:48:17 PM
lee
hows your steel and alum can doing?
@old man
I've been rather busy with time-consuming personal issues.  But, my prototype steel-aluminum can water batteries leveled off at around .4 volts or so.

I have resistors, and a DMM, so I can check the operation of batteries I have now.  The first one, by-the-way, had no scratches on the outside of the aluminum can, and it gave about .01-.03 V right away.  Scratching the can is important.  Otherwise, performance is very poor.

My immediate goal is to build a (simple!) electrical relay inverter to run an emergency backup 6W fluorescent light from either AA/AAA Radio Shack batteries or otherwise can water batteries for free.  30-40 ea. cans should give 12VDC.  They'll be a lot of space on the floor, but they're sturdy, simple and free.  Components are found on the streets, except for reusable jumper wires.  Building one takes me about 25-35 minutes.

Here's some wiring diagrams:

http://www.eleccircuit.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/buzzer.gif
http://www.eleccircuit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/ignition-coil-high-voltage-generators.gif
httP://img29.imageshack.us/i/schematic2.jpg/

You see what I mean?  The focus is "simple" and "reliable".
The 3rd circuit in the list just needs a battery connection.  The fan might also be done away with altogether.  The yellow leads can go to a resistor and separate power supply, although the LED's would be experiencing square-wave AC voltage.  The LED's can also be replaced by a step-up transformer or counter-wound toroid, for instance.  Lots of possibilities for experimentation.

I myself will be using Radio Shack components, since there is no surplus new/used retail electronic parts distributor in San Francisco.  And I don't trust the delivery reliability of the USPS or the cost of shipping.

Maybe later I'll try and build a useful, medium-to-high voltage Lakhovsky radiating coil and experiment with that.  In a while, though.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

old man

lee

them diagrams are good i am going to have to try them later
there is a lot there  i am trying to find the right electrolyte combo
found around the house thats good and last a long time and then ill go from there you no thank out side the box i hate boxs lol ;D ;D  i am going to test somemore thing in a day or two i find most of my stuff in the trash or pp give me stuff i go bye why bye it when you can find it lol

tom

The Observer

Old Man,

Well, it's true, a JT cheats the system by using the energy from the ferrite core that flips the dipoles back to random... that produces the spikes.

However, I would guess since they (the Pill Jars)  are putting out .5 - .6 Volts... it would take about 6 of them to light a regular 3 Volt Led.

So far... all I've added to the system was a small amount of water.

The Observer

P.S.  I am looking to build some bigger models using scrap metal of some sort.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: old man on June 30, 2010, 08:42:48 PM
lee
them diagrams are good i am going to have to try them later ...
I have several more; I was concentrating on mechanical systems.  Electronics is quieter and lasts longer, but is fairly often more complicated as well.  Multivibrators are popular square wave inverters; reliable, too.
... there is a lot there  i am trying to find the right electrolyte combo found around the house thats good and last a long time and then ill go from there ...
Lemon juice was your best one so far, yes?  It might get a little expensive if you use a lot.  I'm still thinking of soda, which is acidic.  I drink it, anyway.
I wonder if galvanic action between the electrolyte and electrode(s) is something to be concerned about?
... you no thank out side the box i hate boxs lol ;D ;D  i am going to test somemore thing in a day or two i find most of my stuff in the trash or pp give me stuff i go bye why bye it when you can find it lol
tom
Right.  I look around the downtown area for cans and bottles, so things are free when I find them, too.

Will try and write in a few days.  I'll be back.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.