Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

aluminum can and copper wire batterys

Started by old man, June 24, 2010, 04:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: old man on June 26, 2010, 11:27:14 AM
all
started new test with two cans
white vinegar and water
vdc       ma
.635      .269

bleach water
1.027      .273

lemon juice water
1.116    .141

The Observer
could you let use no what your getting with your setup if you could ples thank you
The Observer is correct in saying the final voltage of a steel/copper water battery is about .6-.7 VDC.
It takes a couple of days for the cell to actual get to that voltage in an open circuit.  The only cost to me is the wire.

Do your vinegar/bleach/lemon-juice batteries give more voltage over time like the steel/copper ones?
What ohmic value of resistor were you using?

Research questions for future study:
Can these batteries be made to act like a backup UPS with a trickle charge applied to them over time?

How long will one hold a charge if it sits on a shelf unused for awhile?  Will the charge decline over a lengthy time period?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

infringer

ROCHELLE SALT try this stuff out it is used to make piezoelectric crystals which generate electricity ...

Maybe you'll have something then worth a shot...

Maybe try the bargin bottle with 1031% more from walgreens of aloe vera with some rochell salt...

Aloe Vera has an acidic pH which helps to encourage the body to secrete proper amounts of hydrochloric acid to improve digestion and absorption.

Being that it is gel it may last longer IDK worth a shot though!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: infringer on June 26, 2010, 05:57:20 PM
SALT try this stuff out it is used to make piezoelectric crystals which generate electricity ...
Maybe you'll have something then worth a shot...
Maybe try the bargin bottle with 1031% more from walgreens of  with some rochell salt...
Aloe Vera has an acidic pH which helps to encourage the body to secrete proper amounts of hydrochloric acid to improve digestion and absorption.
Being that it is gel it may last longer IDK worth a shot though!

http://www.reference.com/browse/rochelle+salt

Well, maybe?  This is potassium sodium tartrate.  Dissolved in water, it might act like a salt, since it actually is a salt, but money spent on the stuff and research into voltage generation would be necessary, yes?  Electrically, unless there's an unknown factor somewhere, it's just a chemical salt.  I could check out the price at Walgreen's, if they sell it.

LATER REEDIT:
I checked at Walgreen's:  No Rochelle salt for the same use as Epsom salts to soak in water for sore feet.  However, they did sell an electrolyte for babies who suffer from diarrhea or vomiting to replace natural electrolytes, but it goes for US $6.00/qt (or liter equivalent).  It had salt and other things in it.

It occurs to me that diluted soda is also acidic and inexpensively available everywhere.  Not mush should be needed in tap water.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

old man

lee

i hate to be dumn but what does What ohmic value of resistor  mine i dont no

will see how long they will hole a charge these can with vinegar/bleach/lemon-juice are going to be my controll i not going to add anything to them and aee how long they will list till the reading are 0 or no water in them my first test is for 5 days and then i and going to see how long i can keep a led on and so no till i have 12v all the time and that even with a load on it and even if it says at 12 v for a week or month it wood be good

infringer
where can you get
ROCHELLE SALT  at ill give a shot and see what happens

thanks for all of the help you guys

tom

infringer

I actually have a big tub of it but usually your local supermarket...

I am just shooting in the dark here no sound principals at all to tell the truth!

I will tell you what maybe I will preform the expirament myself here and save you the hassle !

Hell they sell it on ebay as well I think...

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-