Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kapagen Only : Theories, Replications, Winding Diagrams, Circuits & Schematics

Started by vidbid, June 27, 2010, 01:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vidbid

DISCLAIMER: WARNING! HIGH VOLTAGE. LETHAL DANGER FROM ELECTRIC SHOCK. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REPLICATE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. INFORMATION PROVIDED ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THESE VOLTAGES AND CURRENTS CAN KILL YOU!

In starting this new thread, I must ask that you limit discussion only to the Kapagen device and Kapagen replications, to Kapagen building instructions, to Kapagen theories of operation, and the like.

If you want to discuss other non-Kapagen devices, please go to this thread: Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

What is a Kapagen? I believe the term was coined by J. L. Naudin http://jnaudin.free.fr/kapagen/replications.htm. A Kapagen is a working over-energy device which is easily replicable. It has already been replicated by several experimenters.

However, the voltages and currents involved are highly lethal. If you don't know what you're doing, stay away. This is no place for novices. If you touch the wrong thing, you can easily die from an electric shock.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9862/kapagendevice.gif
To see full size image of the schematic, please click on the above link.

We need more detailed information, including videos, on how to build the Kapagen device, for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xGGhcHmIK4 D.I.Y. Kapagen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIBU5F3jwo Test of the New V3 Kapagen

Cheers

Sprocket

Hi.  IMO you should have left "Theories" out of the thread title - there have already been about 175 pages of theories in the other thread!  Also, maybe stating that the Kapagen is easy to replicate is overstating things as it also implies that Naudin's performance stats are also easily reproducible - the posted results thus far suggests this is not the case......

My attempt has just left me confused and awaiting another MOT to compare-and-contrast with my current one, sometime next week hopefully.  I did however have another play today and having already blown almost 10 light-bulbs (no GDT's, they're on order...) I decided to sacrifice another one today to observe it's demise.  Using a 220->110V AC step-down transformer to drive my 800W, 230V MOT and with a 50 Ohm heater element in series with said bulb, sure enough, its all too brief life (about 1sec) was the result of internal arcing - quite pretty to watch!!!

vidbid

Quote from: Sprocket on June 27, 2010, 06:48:15 PM
Hi.  IMO you should have left "Theories" out of the thread title - there have already been about 175 pages of theories in the other thread!  Also, maybe stating that the Kapagen is easy to replicate is overstating things as it also implies that Naudin's performance stats are also easily reproducible - the posted results thus far suggests this is not the case......

My attempt has just left me confused and awaiting another MOT to compare-and-contrast with my current one, sometime next week hopefully.  I did however have another play today and having already blown almost 10 light-bulbs (no GDT's, they're on order...) I decided to sacrifice another one today to observe it's demise.  Using a 220->110V AC step-down transformer to drive my 800W, 230V MOT and with a 50 Ohm heater element in series with said bulb, sure enough, its all too brief life (about 1sec) was the result of internal arcing - quite pretty to watch!!!

Have you seen the TomB-455 Kapagen Replication? He shows you exactly how to build his version. It's awesome.

And JLN has come up with a new spark gap technology on his Kapagen, v3.3. I refer to it as the PlasmaCloud.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/5933-kapagen-theories-replications-winding-diagrams-circuits-schematics-kapagen-only.html#post101232

Sprocket

Yes, I saw the video - it's quite good.  Thing is, on the surface this thing should be simple to replicate, both in materials and results, but as has been pointed out, few have achieved JLN's results!  A very interesting tit-bit came to light in the other thread regarding the input voltage - apparently Naudin was getting standard COP < 1 results until he 'tuned' his input voltage be means of a variac.  If true, then there will continue to be less-than-stellar results from replicators as few would have variacs - I don't for one!  Then again, someone pointed out a cheap dimmer-switch alternative that is rated to 10A which should be enough.

I'm still waiting on GDT's & a replacement MOT...

mscoffman

Quote from: Sprocket on June 28, 2010, 07:43:57 PM
Yes, I saw the video - it's quite good.  Thing is, on the surface this thing should be simple to replicate, both in materials and results, but as has been pointed out, few have achieved JLN's results!  A very interesting tit-bit came to light in the other thread regarding the input voltage - apparently Naudin was getting standard COP < 1 results until he 'tuned' his input voltage be means of a variac.  If true, then there will continue to be less-than-stellar results from replicators as few would have variacs - I don't for one!  Then again, someone pointed out a cheap dimmer-switch alternative that is rated to 10A which should be enough.

I'm still waiting on GDT's & a replacement MOT...

Variac's standing for Variable AutoTransformers are actual quite
common in electronic's Labs and not all that expensive, very robust
and especially reasonable priced if one can find a used one. Monster sized
variable transformers are used in diesel electric locomotives as
CVT Continuously Variable Transmissions because they automatically
preserve the Power function while varying the voltage and current
proportionally.  Auto transformers are a tapped coil with the low side
connection in common and so do not offer ground isolation. Because
they function with whole utility sinewaves, they don't require any other
devices to be energy efficient. They were extensively in TV shops
because when parts of the CRT TV would blow internal fuses one could
bring the power up slowly and trace down the overload before the fuse