Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: FatBird on July 19, 2010, 08:27:45 AM
Thank you Rosemary for wanting to help the world by sharing your findings.

Please POST A SCHEMATIC & List of Materials ASAP so some of us can GET STARTED.

There are a bunch of us that are "chomping at the bit" to get going on it.

Hello FatBird.  Nice to see such enthusiasm.  I didn't expect replicators here - and was just assuming I'd be posting 'for the record' purposes.  As it is I'm afraid you've caught me off guard.  I'll need to post over the appropriate schematics.  For the time being just take whatever info you can get off our Open Source paper.  You'll need to 'dig'.  I should have some time tonight and will then see what I can put together to make the task simpler.  Else, if this is enough then let me know.  I'm a bit busy at present.  But I'll rally if required. 

Thanks very much for the interest and the kind thoughts.  Always welcome.   :)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26240411/PROVING-OVER-UNITY-THE-HARD-WORK-OF-MANY-DEDICATED-OPEN-SOURCE-MEMBERS

nievesoliveras

Rosemary Ainslie

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi Jesus.  Yes I think so.  Eyes not that good.  But it looks like the one from our paper.  If so I wonder if I could ask you to reference this somewhere?  Else we'll all be accused of plagiarism.  I think there's a minor variation to the switch between this and our first version posted in Quantum.  Not sure where the difference is though.

Jesus - can I impose on you to do a list of component parts?  If you've got the time.  It would help me enormously.  It should be easily transferable from the same paper. And guys - any reference to schematics and/or circuit diagrams or, for that matter any text - feel free to post it across.  Just always reference the paper's source.  It's a technicality and I don't want Harti bombarded with a whole lot of spurious objections. As it is I'm more or less prepared for this.   

Thanks again Jesus. 
Kindest regards,
Rosemary

http://www.scribd.com/aetherevarising

BTW.  For any 'builders' - just try and source that same FET if you can - from memory an IRFPG50.  Otherwise look for something that is robust enough to take some punishment from high current flow resulting from those spikes.  Also.  On rebuilds.  Try and get reasonably good Potentiometers.  There's some tricky 'tuning' required to get those waveforms.  And the final - important tip.  Your resistor does not need to be 10 Ohm duplicate.  Just look for anything that is wound on a hollow core (as wide as possible) with wiring at anything upwards of about 0.8 gauge.  The wider the better - but not yet sure of the upper limit - especially as one needs to keep current flow to what the MOSFET can handle. 

Thanks again Jesus.