Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Rose:

Not to confuse and muddle your topic any more than it is but.....

Your above post sounds so familiar to the stuff we have been working on dealing with the JT circuit and the Stubblefield coil.  There have been many arguments where the energy is coming from...I should say discussions because that is what they were, but the consensus is that the coil is the energy source and the dipole is created within.

I just wanted to mention this in case folks here have not been following our work on the other topics.

As I have said over 2 years ago....most of these topics here on OU are related in some way or another. (In my humble, uneducated opinion)

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sm0ky2

filiments are not biased.
they generate heat regardless of which direction the current is flowing.
which is why they work in both A/C and DC

by increasing or decreasing the diameter and number of turns,
while keeping the resistance constant. (10 ohm?)
you can adjust the inductance of your circuit to fit the application.
wether you want it to produce a slow steady heat,
a red hot heat,
or place it in a vacuum tube and create radant light AND  heat.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Pirate88179 on August 22, 2010, 12:49:59 AM
Rose:

Not to confuse and muddle your topic any more than it is but.....

Your above post sounds so familiar to the stuff we have been working on dealing with the JT circuit and the Stubblefield coil.  There have been many arguments where the energy is coming from...I should say discussions because that is what they were, but the consensus is that the coil is the energy source and the dipole is created within.

I just wanted to mention this in case folks here have not been following our work on the other topics.

As I have said over 2 years ago....most of these topics here on OU are related in some way or another. (In my humble, uneducated opinion)

Bill
Bill - Hi.  Indeed.  There is NO QUESTION that we are all on the same page - provided only that the the current is not considered to comprise electrons.  That's where the confusion starts and where the contradictions start seeping in.  I have said it repeatedly.  I have discovered NOTHING.  I've only 'tied in' just about all the remaining questions and paradoxes in known theory - by proposing the nature and properties of that dipole.  I am in the unhappy position of knowing this - seeing it - yet not being able to make that argument clear. 

And Bill, thank you too for speaking out.  This 'drive' is still really wobbly - and still with subtle and not so subtle claimants to these insights.  Personally I couldn't give a damn.  Provided only that the concepts are understood.  That's evidently lacking - thus far.  But when I see posts like Sm0ky's and yours - then hope still springs eternal.  And I've always been ridiculously optimistic.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: sm0ky2 on August 22, 2010, 12:59:58 AM
filiments are not biased.
they generate heat regardless of which direction the current is flowing.
which is why they work in both A/C and DC

by increasing or decreasing the diameter and number of turns,
while keeping the resistance constant. (10 ohm?)
you can adjust the inductance of your circuit to fit the application.
wether you want it to produce a slow steady heat,
a red hot heat,
or place it in a vacuum tube and create radant light AND  heat.

Who's arguing?

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Omnibus on August 21, 2010, 10:33:10 PM
Do you have a link where the paper can be downloaded from as a pdf document? Reading from Skribd is not the most convenient occupation.

Omnibus - post your email address again and I'll send you the pdf.