Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Charging Water?

Started by WillJ, May 12, 2006, 03:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki67671

Once again, very interesting. Condensation aligned with an electric field. This is something I have already planned to investigate. My lab will be completed this summer and we will have a go at these experiments. In the mean time I will be assembling HV supplies and gathering lab equipment. I wonder if the condensation is directly related to reaching the dew point, local to the E-field, or if something else is going on there. The results of these questions have direct bearing on my work.

The streamer makes sense to me as water molecules are polarized, as does the charge retention in a volume of water. In layman's terms it is very similar to stacking series and parallel combinations of batteries. When water is placed in an electric field, the molecules will align with field. No surprizes there. However, retention of that alignment after removing the field is indeed quite interesting after pouring the water into another container. You have my iterest. So it should then be possible to charge small volume flows of water and accumulate that in a large body of water thus obtaining large charges. It is good to see someone else working along these lines. Are you going to continue updating the website? It will be a little while beform I'm ready to execute in the lab, i.e. I have to finish the construction and I'm building it by myself.

Reagards
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

WillJ

Yes! Our web site is updated almost daily, but at time when things get busy it may be a day or two. So do check it often.
The streamer is as I'm told supplying seed water to which the ambient humidity becomes attracted to and then condenses out. The dew point to our current knowledge is not being reached at the corona point, although this is very difficult to attempt to measure. Digital equipment is out, mecury thermometers arc over if you get them to close as does just about anything you bring into proximity. The temperature effect and the unexpected effects of polarity are something to look into.
I have been advised that maybe this is work not for this group as the group does not have necessary equipment to perform this work. If we are bothering the group with left field research, please advise and I will stop postings????

Loki67671

I am not aware of anyone being bothered by our dialog under this topic. If this is the case I will also quit posting.

Test and lab equipment are not generally an issue, for me at least, and obviously within certain boundaries. I'm a professional test engineer first and alternative energy researcher second although I would love to have that flip flopped. My primary interests are directly related to the observations of natural energetic phenomena, the understanding of those phenomena, and their engineered reproduction with the direct intent of harnessing / harvesting energy from the ambient natural environment. Philosophically I'm driven by the ideals of Victor Shauburger and Nicola Tesla just to name two.

My interest in charged water comes from lightning observations and high power terrestrial storms. I believe I can reproduce a self sustaining storm in a controlled environment and use it for my own purposes. That is my goal and I am dedicated to that end. Electricity and water are usually a combination that gets frowned upon just as damage from storms is frowned upon. What people do not seem to realize is that it is their own ignorance and arrogance that allows them to become victims. I have my own beliefs on that subject too but that is for another time.

The combination of atmospheric cycles and hydrologic cycles appears, at least to me, to hold answers to many of mankinds energy needs/desires.

Regards
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

WillJ

Dr. Stiffler asked me to post this resulting from a volume of email we are receiving.

1) Electrostatic Cooling is NOT new, it has been around for at least 50 years, in theory of course early on. Doing a Google search will bring up may interesting results.

2) It appears that except for Electrostatic Parcipitators, Ion Wind Air Filters and the Arc Welding along with guesses on what the government has done with it, that it has either not been followed or that the results are not being released.

3) Something very interesting is present in this area. We do not consider our findings to be in any way the so called O.U., type of response, yet in the water colloing and humidity reduction work, compared to current technology such as the compression A/C units etc., that electrostatic does it for up to a hundred times or more less power.

4) Some theories exist on what is taking place, the one we looked at closely had to do with the impact of the corona (ions) on the boundry layer (interface) with the water. This has not been verified and in fact it can only be part of the answer.

5) When water is being cooled we have noted that a cool wind moves upward from the container, similar to evaporation under force, although we can confirm that a temperature change is also observed.

6) Because of the age of some of this knowledge and the fact that a number of patents exist using electrostatics, our direction is to see why it has not gone further. If a product or method is found that is of value, we may indeed attempt to patent it. Although up to that point we will share what we are doing.

If in fact we are looking into an area that is sensitive for some reason, we do advise that if you have any interest that you print or in some way save what you feel is of interest, even the most simple of facts. We only want this understood because there is so much talk about what could happen. We therefore want what we make public to be public.

Enjoy. WillJ

Pdave

What is the web site, please