Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oscilloscope?

Started by Taylor1992, December 29, 2010, 11:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: MrMag on December 31, 2010, 03:29:57 PM
Before making rude unnecessary comments, go reread his first post. He wants to know if there is a place OTHER then eBay.

This thread has nothing to do with issues with scopes related to OU. I guess until someone comes up with OU will we really know if there are any issues? Maybe you should start a new thread for that discussion.

Happy New Years all.

He is asking but this is not his own forum to ask questions oblivious of the fact that, as I said, other people also read it and may be misguided  by the plainness of his asking. There are major issues with the scopes in OU research and that should be the leading point which should come across to anybody contemplating studies in OU with this instrument. Yes, there are hillbillies who don't want to hear about science, journals, issues and so on and are only interested in their little world but they should not be encouraged. This is not a site for hillbillies only interested in themselves, their own utility bills and stuff.

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on December 31, 2010, 03:41:17 PM
He is asking but this is not his own forum to ask questions oblivious of the fact that, as I said, other people also read it and may be misguided  by the plainness of his asking. There are major issues with the scopes in OU research and that should be the leading point which should come across to anybody contemplating studies in OU with this instrument. Yes, there are hillbillies who don't want to hear about science, journals, issues and so on and are only interested in their little world but they should not be encouraged. This is not a site for hillbillies only interested in themselves, their own utility bills and stuff.

Who said he thought it was his forum? Stop being an asshole. He asked a simple question and your just trying to look for an argument. Sorry, I have better things to do.

Omnibus

Quote from: MrMag on December 31, 2010, 03:58:29 PM
Who said he thought it was his forum? Stop being an asshole. He asked a simple question and your just trying to look for an argument. Sorry, I have better things to do.

You don't understand what I just said. It may seem a simple question to him but the question is not at all simple. Who is he or you, for that matter, to set the tone of this forum and determine what is simple, what is to be discussed and what is not to be discussed?

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on December 31, 2010, 04:14:57 PM
Who is he or you, for that matter, to set the tone of this forum and determine what is simple, what is to be discussed and what is not to be discussed?
the same question could be asked of you...  ::)

Quote from: Omnibus on December 31, 2010, 03:41:17 PM
This is not a site for hillbillies only interested in themselves, their own utility bills and stuff.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Omnibus

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 31, 2010, 04:26:00 PM
the same question could be asked of you...  ::)

Why? Because I don't want restrictions to be imposed on what is to be discussed and for being against hillbillies to set the tone of discussions, is that why? No, that won't work. I'm adamant about having the fredom to discuss things and curbing simpletons when they want to impose limits on that.