Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KMD - Kehyo's Magnetic Disruptor

Started by kEhYo77, January 13, 2011, 05:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kEhYo77

Hi.

As of 11.1.11 I started my new project of a motionless electromagnetic generator. I will be disrupting magnetic field of a permanent magnet placed within a mobius coil wound on toroidal core made from ferrofluid. This core material will provide almost no hysteresis lossess to a high voltage pulse and it will respond to high frequencies of switching carrying magnetic mometum along the N-S axis and at 90 deg. around the toroidal core... I'm going to make ferrofluid first and then I plan to construct the core's shell from fiber glass stripe and some resin to form multilayered laminate on a wax donut model...

The idea is as follows: when a mobius coil is not being energized the magnetic flux is focused within the closed loop core (4), fixed around a permanent magnet (1). When a mobius coil (2) is energized it creates a twisted magnetic field gradient around it and saturates the donut core inside (3) at 90 deg. angle. It affects the closed loop core in such a way that the field from a permanent magnet now has to find some other route. The inner part of a mobius coil (wires close to the permanent magnet) creates magnetic field of the same orientation as permanent magnet's field. So those two vectors add up an now the lines of force go through the core in the shape of a triangle with a powerful magnetic momentum, inducing voltage in the output coils (5) of that core. Then we stop the current flowing through a mobius coil and the system seeks equilibrium state finding the shortest routes to balance itself. Closed loop core's particles rotate back 90 deg., which induces voltage on the output coil (5) around the outer edge of a mobius coil.

kEhYo77

It is not a Mobius coil. It is called Rodin coil, my bad...

kEhYo77

I got fascinated with the simplicity of MEG type generators and I wanted to improve on that. I came up with an idea as how to overcome some of the shortcomings of T. Bearden’s solution. The prototype somewhat worked but the switching mechanism for redirecting magnetic flux was not efficient. So I left it for a while. Recently I got this brand new idea of redirecting the permanent magnet flux path. J.L. Naudin’s improvement on MEG was the introduction of thin N-S field across the core, at 90 degrees to the lines of force going through it, which effectively cuts off the magnetic flux path with much less energy than the original design. This cross-path flux stream blocking is used in US 4,006,401 Patent for example.  At first I wanted a generator based on one permanent magnet only to make things simple. Looking at pictures of how ferrofluid sticks around a permanent magnet I realised that the optimal C shape core for closing the path between the poles would be a thick shell encasing the magnet. The volume of ferrofluid picked up from a bath by a permanent magnet indicates the proper volume of the shell type core for that magnet, meeting the requirements for closing the loop with minimal leakage outside the core. The cavity inside the Closed Loop Core, contains Rodin type coil fixed around the permanent magnet. It is not the ‘original’ Rodin design. It will be bifilar, but in the same direction (Tesla style for electromagnets). One of the purposes of this coil is to effectively magnetise a part of the shell core at 90 degrees blocking the passage of permanent magnet’s flux through its volume. Looking at the outside edge of the Closed Loop Core I have to deal with relatively thin wall (because of the distributed cross section volume at a given radius). Now, I am going to use the peripheral part of the Rodin type coil (only half circle part of outside facing windings) to influence the magnetic vectors in this area of space. I could achieve similar effect witch a standard toroid coil, (similar to ORBO) but in this solution, the Rodin type coil besides providing the effect just mentioned, creates a strong magnetic dipole in its centre, parallel to already existing field emanating from a permanent magnet. The coil should be wound in a proper direction to create magnetic pole of the same polarity as in magnet. This configuration of two like fields in the same direction will have now a greater magnetization potential in the N-S axis of a permanent magnet, than the magnet alone would have. So to sum things up, by pulsing the Rodin type coil we effectively create high magnetic resistance in significant area around a permanent magnet forcing its flux through alternative route (through the core connecting all the magnets in a loop). It is similar to the pumping of a heart. At this instant randomly oriented particles of ferrofluid, which retain no magnetization will align to this strong presence of a magnetic gradient in this triangle output coil core. The main power of this combined magnetic impulse will come from a permanent magnet and the current induced in those output coils will have negligible effect on the input current in the Rodin type coil. There is another set of output coils placed around each disruptor on the swiching section of the Closed Loop Core. Without the Rodin field present magnetic particles orient on the N-S axis again rotating back 90 degrees inducing potential In these windings. I am expecting some translational movements within the donut ferrofluid core of the Rodin coil. I am not sure of the effects it will have on this configuration. Hope it helps.

Airstriker

First of all - why ferrofluid ? What are it's properties ? BH curve ? Bmax etc ? You said you want to make it ?! How ?

kEhYo77

You can read something about ferrofuild here: http://books.google.pl/books?id=oGAOHrG24NUC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
In short it is the best material for the core in this case. The main advantage here is its magnetic properties and that I can shape the core the way I want.
There is a method of synthesising magnetite here: http://chemistry.about.com/od/demonstrationsexperiments/ss/liquidmagnet_2.htm