Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

batteries without metal electrodes and just cheap graphite and TiO2

Started by hartiberlin, March 06, 2011, 07:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

@ibpointless2:

Just did a test with aluminium wire and distiled water.

My interpretation, we are seeing electronic smog.

When I connect the digital voltmeter to the cell, I get about 28 mV, and when I put the test probes of the digital voltmeter just next to the cell, I get about the same, 29 mV.

See, everywhere there are the mobile phone towers, WLANs and cordless phones. So, in a bigger town, you get about 500 mV (like ibpointless2). In a smaller place, like where my house is located, the smog is less dense, therefore 29 mV.

I see my own WLAN and cordless phones besides the rather far away mobile phone towers, TV-stations and WLANs of my neighbors. In an apartment building in a big city, you see lots of electronic smog.

I am afraid, ibpointless2, whatever experiment you do, you will see a lot of Milli Volts. Have a look, just put the probes of your digital voltmeter on your table without connecting them to anything. My guess, about 400 mV to 600 mV.

This also explains the erratic behavior, depending on where your body (a capacitance) is located in respect to the measurement.

But I will keep my cell shorted over night and will have a look tomorrow.

I just remember, when I put the probes of a digital voltmeter just up in the air in a flat in central Vienna, I got 1.6 Volt (yes, 1 point 6 Volt). I was ranting about electronic smog when I did that. I will do that again in a few days when I go and visit the flat in Vienna the next time.

Greetings, Conrad

ibpointless2

Quote from: conradelektro on March 29, 2011, 12:24:23 PM
@ibpointless2:

Just did a test with aluminium wire and distiled water.

My interpretation, we are seeing electronic smog.

When I connect the digital voltmeter to the cell, I get about 28 mV, and when I put the test probes of the digital voltmeter just next to the cell, I get about the same, 29 mV.

See, everywhere there are the mobile phone towers, WLANs and cordless phones. So, in a bigger town, you get about 500 mV (like ibpointless2). In a smaller place, like where my house is located, the smog is less dense, therefore 29 mV.

I see my own WLAN and cordless phones besides the rather far away mobile phone towers, TV-stations and WLANs of my neighbors. In an apartment building in a big city, you see lots of electronic smog.

I am afraid, ibpointless2, whatever experiment you do, you will see a lot of Milli Volts. Have a look, just put the probes of your digital voltmeter on your table without connecting them to anything. My guess, about 400 mV to 600 mV.

This also explains the erratic behavior, depending on where your body (a capacitance) is located in respect to the measurement.

But I will keep my cell shorted over night and will have a look tomorrow.

I just remember, when I put the probes of a digital voltmeter just up in the air in a flat in central Vienna, I got 1.6 Volt (yes, 1 point 6 Volt). I was ranting about electronic smog when I did that. I will do that again in a few days when I go and visit the flat in Vienna the next time.

Greetings, Conrad

The high milli amp reading was due to the fine tuning I did with matching the plates up, that why some cells went as high as 600mV. A normal cell just thrown together would produce a wide variety of voltage from 10mV to 200mV. I don't understand why I get so much resistance from people when I show them these cells.

I live in the country part of town, I'm surrounded by trees and nature. I even placed one of my compact design same metal water batteries in a microwave oven (Faraday cage) and I still got voltage. See picture below. And I don't get around 400 to 600mV when I leave my probes laying around, look at the picture below and notice that the RED probe is not connected to anything and the voltage is around 1mV (the cell is shorted out so that why the RED probe is not connected to anything). As I see it the voltage is coming from the fact that aluminum plates in distilled water produce a voltage.

The images are below

Pirate88179

ibpointless2:

Nice job on the Faraday cage tests.  That should put that one to rest in my opinion.  I am enjoying your work over here and I look forward to see what happens next.  If I were not so broke at the moment, I would be trying this myself.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

e2matrix

ib are you using your meter on AC or DC?  Sorry to ask as I assume DC but I can't quite make it out on your meter pic.  I'm curious what sort of reading you get on AC if you are normally using DC.  I forget if you have a scope but if so have you put the output onto a scope yet?  I'm just thinking of things that might give some clues as to where the voltage is coming from.  On a DC meter I can get about 0.12 volts just by grabbing the leads.  If I set them down it reads 0.000 with an occasional blip to 0.002 volts.  On AC I don't seem to see much difference between me and background readings.  BTW my left hand seems to be positive LOL  (I'm right handed).  Lots of odd places to find millivolts. 

conradelektro

@ibpointless2:

I am not against your experiments. But I did the experiment as depicted in the photos of my last post according to one of your videos. I used aluminium wire and distiled water in a plastic cup, as in your video. And I am reporting what I see.

Today (after the "cell" was shorted over night):

When the aluminium wires are in the distiled water I get about 90 mV and when at least one aluminium wire is out of the distiled water I get up to 110 mV.

The meter is in DC-setting, with AC-setting I get zero Volt. (The meter has to be in DC-setting to see electro smog, acting like a diode receiver.) Today my readings are higher because air humidity is rather high today.

When I move around the measurements change drastically down to 10 mV, which strengthens my suspicion that I see electro smog.

I have no idea why you are getting other results with the same materials (aluminium wire, distiled water, plastic cup). It must be the location or the aluminium wire has some oxidation. It is hard to see oxidation on an aluminium wire, but it usually develops as a very fine layer. There might be some grease on your wire from the production process. I treated my aluminium wire with sand paper because it is 20 years old (left over from the construction of my aluminium garden fence some time ago).

It is also possible that your meter acts differently in comparison to mine. They definitely are of a different make.

Greetings, Conrad