Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Then why did Mister Wayne say that the machine Mark saw and videoed... the one with batteries that it could not charge because it had no generator output .... the one I have talked about in that context ... had to have fluid vented or it would stop?

You are a paid shill with no credibility. Do you want me to find the quote? Has it been removed or censored maybe?

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 30, 2012, 05:06:27 PM
I can see your prevarication and mendacity, that is for sure. You have repeatedly claimed no exhaust no input, but you said right out that the unit had to have its fluid vented overboard or it would stop. And I inferred from that that it would eventually run out of fluid unless resupplied ... and stop.

DO THE MATH on this simple problem, instead of obfuscating with inapplicable analogies. That machine needed to exhaust fluid or it would stop. And it needed at the very least to be resupplied with fluid (at what pressure?) or it would stop. Therefore IT WAS NOT A SELF RUNNER WITHOUT INPUT OR EXHAUST.

How much money have you paid LarryC and RedSunset and Webby and your other shills? This is an unique event, flabbergasting in fact. You wouldn't trust a skeptic who was known to be on the payroll of "Big Oil", would you?  Good grief, none of you lot are trustworthy, because you've had money changing hands in exchange for secret work and secret information.

And you still can't show a selfrunning machine, can you.

Let me ask you this: that Power Point slide show promising to put a 50 kW unit at the church IF you got the investment you were asking for. You didn't put the 50 kW unit in because you DID NOT SUCCEED IN CONVINCING THOSE INVESTORS to buy into your miracle scheme. Right?

And you are complaining about not being able to convince me, a fucking ignorant moron (this is what your paid shill called me; I do not use that sort of language unless extremely provoked, as now). Well, your proposed investors must really REALLY be a stupid lot, because you gave them everything you had, in person, with full explanations, didn't you. Yet they were not convinced, they did not invest in the BIGGEST NEW INVENTION SINCE THE BUCKET. Why not? There can be only one explanation: you didn't convince them because you cannot show proof of your claims.
Who are you talking too?
And where do you come up with such a Fantasy. ..........omgosh
All of that work was when I was nearly on my own, doing it just JR and myself - changed when we passed the seventh level of validation - help came - we are now 130 people strong, who use their abilities to HELP ONE ANOTHER.
Most of our group pity you, some are angry at the lies - you are far out of line.
The start up trouble you laugh and mock us about - was long ago.
Study the ZED, add a mathmatical referance that resembles something to do with the ZED. Not yours and Minnies reinvention of the water fall or a Dam, we have a unique discovery - you and minnie are as far from the Zed as lead is from ballons.
When you ask for pity as you get tripped up by your own misdirections - is self inflicted...self inflicted ...listen to yourself - you have lost your own self respect, and credibility with your made up stories - just like the one you just posted..
Learn something - Stop it, I have no desire for your injury.
You have ade an Name for yourself - you will be in history.
Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 30, 2012, 05:26:20 PM
Then why did Mister Wayne say that the machine Mark saw and videoed... the one with batteries that it could not charge because it had no generator output .... the one I have talked about in that context ... had to have fluid vented or it would stop?

You are a paid shill with no credibility. Do you want me to find the quote? Has it been removed or censored maybe?
Before you embarrass yourself again, Mark has been here more than once - and seen the process as it evolves.
Stop this rudeness,  Study the machine so you will know what our group knows - and has tried to share.
Or move on.
Wayne

hartiberlin

mrwaynewanted to have his whole account deleted.

Before I do this after having verified it was really him, I would advice saving the important posting.

Regards, Stefan. ( Admin)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

mrwayne

Thank you Stefan,
And To those of you who followed with interest thank you.
Good Night