Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Car Running on Water to be Released May 4th at 10pm EST (USA)

Started by evolvingape, April 29, 2011, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

I suddenly find myself liking  Mr. electric Goose
What would be a good surfactant for diesel??
Do you have any links to study?

Thanks
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TheOne

Here one of my video with the lawnmower running on fuel vapor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld6UlSVadXU

Crappy video made using a old phone... anyway :)

ElectricGoose

Quote from: ramset on May 06, 2011, 10:02:51 PM
I suddenly find myself liking  Mr. electric Goose
What would be a good surfactant for diesel??
Do you have any links to study?

Thanks
Chet

Chet my dear Fellow

I said EMULSIFIER not SURFACTANT.  They are not entirely the same and certainly will not help you in the fuel 'alloying' stakes.

Read up on OIL EMULSIFIERS and in particular, look for an organic emulsifier (plenty of them).  All you need it to do is bond the water droplets around a glob of oil fuel and bingo you have super fuel more explosive than diesel itself.  Just google it....I'm not doing a 'Tito' here and toying you along.  I have given you a simple answer, Im just saying that you should research a little yourself to aid education.  Its all easy to find.

@Everyone - I have said this before.  OU has been presented on forums many times and yet it goes ignored, unnoticed or whatever.  I am pretty sure one of the biggest obstacles to REPLICATION is that 1) people dont read properly and follow the instructions to the letter and 2) There is a 'pre-mindset' of "I know better" and they are already altering the design without trying the original first!

I gave you guys two really SUPER SIMPLE suggestions and all I ask is that as a first step, you do exactly this - TRY IT AS SUGGESTED TO THE LETTER.  I promise you it works.  After you have it working....THEN try and improve on it.

Believe me, with some not so fancy alterations, you can get your 'water fuel alloy' mix down to VERY lean numbers (under 10% fuel).  This sure beats buggering around with stupid HHO where you are burning energy to get less out.

All the best.

ElectricGoose

Oh hell, I'm in a less than grouchy and generous mood today  ;D

Here is a patent that proves 40% oil/ 10% emulsifier/ 50% water is FACT.

Obviously this is a very technical document with an end product that is supposed to have a good 'shelf life' so don't read it and think "oh crap this is all too hard".  You can make fuel emulsion at home in your blender.

http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20090313885

TheOne

I started a new thread relative to my conversion:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10699.msg284684#new

I will stop to post here unless its related to Mr X or FF :)