Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Romero's experiments and OU principles

Started by plengo, June 10, 2011, 08:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

romerouk

Hi all,
I have just finished working for today.I have been drilling and fixing magnets on different rotors also made 2 more coils.
It takes almost 2hours to do one coil. I am using my milling lathe and a heat gun for the winding.
Finally I decided how to build the new generator type.
As I said before first I am looking to have a good efficiency when I run it in standard normal mode,then I will introduce new ideas.
I am sorry but I cannot answer some of the questions posted before.
I said it can be run powered from a standard DC motor but to do initial testing and adjustments.
It will not run like it did powered from outside motor.
Maybe with extra tricks will do, but I have not tried it, maybe connecting the motor in relation with the coils... but that is too much for me and what I build now is a different concept.
Some people stated thatmaybe creates something like a vortex> It might be, I don't fully understant it.
I said before that when I was starting it I neded to take it to that point (speed)where the effect was taking place then I could play with the speed plus and minus but only to a point.
Too much speed destroyied the effect, too less too, there were some margins.
I could see that the effect was killed much quicker when I went up in speed than going down.
I don't understand why, I was expecting to be balanced from that middle point.
I have never run it upside down, only on the side, but that was affecting the system badly, It was like I run it with a heavy load on it.
When I run it suspended I only used 6 volts on the DC converter to be able to hold it and also to make sure I am not destroying the coils as my rotor was not 100% balanced.
At high speed it was almost impossible to hold it with one hand.
I have just seen that youtube posted before with one wire powering a bulb, that is amazing and I think it is simple too, capacitors again :)

All the best,
Romero

EMdevices

QuoteI said it can be run powered from a standard DC motor but to do initial testing and adjustments.
It will not run like it did powered from outside motor.
Maybe with extra tricks will do, but I have not tried it, maybe connecting the motor in relation with the coils... but that is too much for me and what I build now is a different concept.
Some people stated thatmaybe creates something like a vortex> It might be, I don't fully understant it.
I said before that when I was starting it I neded to take it to that point (speed)where the effect was taking place then I could play with the speed plus and minus but only to a point.
I could see that the effect was killed much quicker when I went up in speed than going down.
I have never run it upside down, only on the side, but that was affecting the system badly, It was like I run it with a heavy load on it.
When I run it suspended I only used 6 volts on the DC converter to be able to hold it and also to make sure I am not destroying the coils as my rotor was not 100% balanced.
At high speed it was almost impossible to hold it with one hand.

Thank you RomeroUK,  these are valuable insights and clarifications.   

Respectfuly,

EM

PS.  Don't pay any attention to negative posts!

JouleSeeker

Quote from: EMdevices on June 15, 2011, 07:34:55 PM

Thank you RomeroUK,  these are valuable insights and clarifications.   

Respectfuly,
EM
PS.  Don't pay any attention to negative posts!

I 100% agree, EM -- good to see you posting again. (Can you tell me what you now think of the Gabriel? perhaps by PM)  I'm having trouble keeping up with everything, and still do my own work on my electronics bench, but I found Bolt's reply to Neptune to be classic and I agree with Bolt. 

I'm fairly new to this OU forum, but I've been at alt-energy for a long time, and I sense we are approaching a breakthrough also...
  I'm glad that RomeroUK can post and is working on a "new device".  (@Romero -- if you could indicate WHO is trying to get you to shut up, that could be of help to the rest of us.  We can unitedly counter such influences and support each other; but knowing better who is obstructing would help!)

@EM -- regarding "relativity", I've studied that for decades also.  Not intimidated by relativity any more.  I posed a thought experiment about magnetic field relaxation and retardation re: relativity and conservation of momentum here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10773.270   reply #278 ff. 

Oh -- this is me, "PhysicsProf" over at OUR where we conversed...  Google "Dr BYU" to get my web page and note my past (and controversial) work on Fusion energy etc.

This joule-seeking community is one of the finest communities I've seen.  I'd like to call it the "energy truth" community -- actually doing EXPERIMENTS rather than ad nauseum debates.  A unique community IMO.

OK -- ask five physicists their opinion, and you're likely to get SIX different answers!  Ditto "global warming experts". 
But here we share a common goal (most of us) of a novel energy source for humanity -- and not for the enrichment of BigOyl or some group of elitists.  Energy development open-sourced and for humanity -- a great goal.
--Dr. Steven Jones  (see, e.g., Scientific American, July 1987, an article by Prof. Johann Rafelski and me)

teslaalset

Quote from: poynt99 on June 15, 2011, 03:09:57 PM
It would be due mainly to the difference in the size (diameter) of the magnet that is triggering the Hall. In one case, the large diameter rotor magnets are triggering a Hall that is oriented 90 degrees from the field, and in the other case, a small diameter (perhaps 1/8") peripherally-mounted magnet is triggering the other Hall sensor.

Thanks Poynt.
It would be good if RomeroUK could confirm this.

4q

QuoteI said before that when I was starting it I neded to take it to that point (speed)where the effect was taking place then I could play with the speed plus and minus but only to a point.

What Romero said above it is truly a resonance effect, nothing more. You can see at least two or three resonate components in Romero's device:
- E.magnetic resonance in input coil(s)
(- Magneto mechanical resonance between the rotor magnets and collector coils (it may not happens) )
- E.magnetic resonance in output coil(s) .
Simplifying the operation of Romero's device from the point of view of energy flow it has three stages: input coils -> rotating disk -> output coils.

The disk role is the one-way coupling between input and output, don't think any magic about that, no vortex and others (your HDD in the PC below your desk works near the same way) maybe just magneto mechanical resonance.

The maximum of energy transfer through that way possible via resonance and clearly shows a bell curve described in Romero's quote above. More or less voltage equals more or less RPM and loll out from the bell curve's operating zone.

To achieve OU it should be measure and tune the input and output coils with GDO into the same self resonance frequency then it will possible to calculate the required rotor RPM which may a lower harmonics or the same frequency.

Romero said right that one input coil + one output coil should take the "effect" which is evident cos tuning to resonance should work (and easier ) via that case.

MU-metals can provide much power cos its higher permeability and saturation  stores more flux which means more power.

4q