Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Romero's experiments and OU principles

Started by plengo, June 10, 2011, 08:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

romerouk

Quote from: neptune on June 16, 2011, 11:25:08 AM
@Romerouk . Many thanks for answering some of my questions .And woopy`s question . Referring to Woop`s question , can you confirm that when you added the 5mm magnets on the rotor , you added them in attraction and not in repel mode . Thanks .
attraction is what i used mainly for one of the driver coils that used the side magnets to trigger.the other one having the hall on top used attraction too but a bit of replusion at the same time.

woopy

Thank's Romero

for sake of good understanding

i made a small drawing

so it is    A or B   and if A are they all sme pole outwards or alternating ?

Many thank's

Laurent

romerouk

woopy

Thank's Romero

everything clear now

@ EM

I have refound the nice gif of the MOON effect it is at page 18 post 265 from Freeenergyinfo (in the muller dynamo thread )

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3842.0;attach=52567

Sorry the above link is not animated (it does not work as a copy ) but go on the page 18 and you can see it spinning.

good luck at all

Laurent

Magluvin

Quote from: woopy on June 16, 2011, 10:00:41 AM
Hi EM  and peter

That's what i call an out of the box idea.

And yes it interests me a lot

I don't know where we go with it but i have made some test.

Here the scope shot of the both driving coil.

The first is the long pulse of the Hall sensor pointing on the big rotor magnet. As you can see the pulse is about in phase with the generative trace of the motor coils.

The second pix is the "retaining " motor drive , triggered by the very small magnet. The pulse is very short and out of the phase of the generative trace of the motor coil.

To be very clear if i separate the 2 driving coils , each one will spin the rotor in counter direction, and both are in attraction mode as per EM drawing some post earlier.

The motor works well like this, so i will go on the test.

For me it is very clear that the Romero machine consume a very high current in the no load situation. Why ?

For example my motor can go to 1200 rpm with both driving coil working in the same direction with about 150 ma (and less ) at 12 volts.

and with the 2 coils working in opposition i never get that speed and consume arround 350 to 450 ma.

And i have exactly the same rotor dimension as Romero.

So i think this 2 driving coils in opposition is to be investigated ,and also we have to remember  the MOON effect (this very fast optical second pass (which spins in counter direction of the rotor ) we discussed at the beginning of the Romero muller thread ) there was a animated gif but i can not find it, perhaps somebody can recall of  it ?

Anyway bravo EM i will follow your development.

Today my litz wire arrived (by feet from England after  5 week of patience ) so back to the workshop and coil coil coil...

Hope this helps

Good luck at all

Hey Woopy

Have you tried a free wheel diode on your drive coils? It should increase speed with the timing you have, or allow you to reduce the on time and get the same speed, and use less current.  ;]  Your doing good work here. =)

Mags