Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Romero's experiments and OU principles

Started by plengo, June 10, 2011, 08:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

romerouk

Hi  teslaalset,

Magluvin just answered your question. In my other setup the coils were capacitors too(maybe not the right way to describe it but I hope you understand)
If my ideas are not good enough I can keep quiet too. I said many times that everyone should test things themself, before jumping to conclusions, then decide to build something or not.I have been wrong many times too, I am not a master in this, I am in learning mode too.
I found some posts on the forum being amazing and helped me to understand things that I have not understood before.
Since my first post I learned more about that effect and I still do.Lately I have changed many things as I am looking to get it in a different way.For that I do lots of experiments daily as I don't want to waste expensive parts and change again if I am not happy with the build.I have just got many coils worth £360. I will post a picture but I don't have them at home. I don't do much work at home now.

All the best,
Romero

Magluvin

I think your doing fine Romero. ;]

Now to figure how the bifi style coil was configured....

Does anyone have the same 7 strand wire as Romero?

How many ohms, 300 turns, 7 strands in parallel?

How many ohms single strand?

How many ohms prescribed per coil?

Mags

Magluvin

hmmm  7 strands would make an odd and even pair of windings.
Maybe 1 strand shorted, and 3 and 3 bifi?

I remember Zeropoint's self spinning sphere. The coil was 4000 turns of like 26awg and 30awg  something like that, so maybe 4 and 3 strands bifi?  Or all 7 in series?

Mags

e2matrix

Quote from: teslaalset on June 13, 2011, 05:12:12 PM
@RomeroUK,

So, you basically told us the wrong way in the beginning?
1) No extra capacitors in the circuit, otherwise you had told us
2) No hints towards special winding?
I strongly doubt that. I think you were very to the point back then.

I hope you are sincere about this and not trying to get us off the hook on purpose.
To be honest I have the impression you were more trustworthy at the start of all this and not being straight forward right now.
With all respect.

We have no idea what agreement Romerouk has made but I don't think there is any reason to be tossing around concerns about trustworthiness.  He has since coming back mostly asked us to validate certain concepts for ourselves through experimentation that would not cost much.  That implies he is here to help as anything we learn through a validating experiment is as good as gold both for learning concepts and for proof that an idea works in the real world.  My sense is he's probably even sticking his neck out a bit to be here at all.  I'm grateful for anything he can share with us from his years of experimenting. 
    There are enough smart people around here that I don't think he would get away with giving misleading info even if he wanted to.  And that would seriously hurt his credibility if he did.  So I don't expect that is going on at all. 

Mags I think those who got the same 7 strand wire size were getting around 2 Ohms on a sewing machine size spool but I believe they weren't quite getting 300 winds on it. 

Magluvin

Well, I took a look at some pics, and cant see evidence of separation of strands to multifi. It looks as if all 7 in a bundle go to the bridge input.
Sooo an alternative would be that the bifi link, where the 2 windings of 7 strands are somewhere in the coil or on it, and just the working ends are sent to the bridge.
So 150 turns of each? That would be a tough config to stumble upon.

2 ohms?  is that what Romero claimed? For some reason I remember 5 ohm.  Not like I havnt been wrong before. ;]

Magz