Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Romero's experiments and OU principles

Started by plengo, June 10, 2011, 08:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrichie

@Emdevices.
I read your other thread.  MAgnetic storage spinning vortex....so like a water vortex the flywhell is carried by more than just its mass.  MAybe ED stumbled on the same effect like tortion fields.  Which are pretty much out of my league.  But what isnt out is my power of observation.  (most of the time)  LEt me ask this of you, and it may be the most unscientific, non mathematically back theory anyone has ever heard.  Since Electricity is kinda like a gas or fluid I often think of water.  I was running a bath for my child the other night.  And as the water was about one inch deep I quickly ran my hand through the small pool of water that was forming testing out the heat.  It made me think of this device.  I did it again and watched the wake my hand created and there was a neat little wave pattern that look very similar to woopys magnetic viewer vid.  (where is he by the way?  prob with the couple of other guys that have self runners)  This got me to thinking Romero has to build up speed at first.  This is similar to a boat gaining speed.  leaving a wake behind that the water quickly fills in.  stop the boat and water can come rushing in from the Aft of the vessel. SO to make a long story short is it possible the magnet/coil spacing is accidentally designed (luck Romero called it) that once up to speed the magnets are making wakes in the electromagnetic field around the device and riding the wake kind of like migrating birds follow the one in front of it?  thus there is a disturbance in the waveform that the magnet sneaks in at?  Add to this crazy thought a lot of smart people with mathematics and some fantastic coil shorting and BAM.  magic?

bolt

Quote from: redrichie on June 14, 2011, 11:36:03 PM
@Emdevices.
I read your other thread.  MAgnetic storage spinning vortex....so like a water vortex the flywhell is carried by more than just its mass.  MAybe ED stumbled on the same effect like tortion fields.  Which are pretty much out of my league.  But what isnt out is my power of observation.  (most of the time)  LEt me ask this of you, and it may be the most unscientific, non mathematically back theory anyone has ever heard.  Since Electricity is kinda like a gas or fluid I often think of water.  I was running a bath for my child the other night.  And as the water was about one inch deep I quickly ran my hand through the small pool of water that was forming testing out the heat.  It made me think of this device.  I did it again and watched the wake my hand created and there was a neat little wave pattern that look very similar to woopys magnetic viewer vid.  (where is he by the way?  prob with the couple of other guys that have self runners)  This got me to thinking Romero has to build up speed at first.  This is similar to a boat gaining speed.  leaving a wake behind that the water quickly fills in.  stop the boat and water can come rushing in from the Aft of the vessel. SO to make a long story short is it possible the magnet/coil spacing is accidentally designed (luck Romero called it) that once up to speed the magnets are making wakes in the electromagnetic field around the device and riding the wake kind of like migrating birds follow the one in front of it?  thus there is a disturbance in the waveform that the magnet sneaks in at?  Add to this crazy thought a lot of smart people with mathematics and some fantastic coil shorting and BAM.  magic?

There is nothing strange about requiring 12 watts to run these motors. Some people really struggle to get that low!   You say it must be going somewhere but friction, heat due to bad circuit timing and losses plus plenty  of wobbles!! yes that will do it.

EMdevices

Yes, I can design a motor that will waste 12 watts unloaded Mechanically, with a hidden resistor, but a DC motor properly designed draws very little current and power at 2000 rpm when not loaded, not 12 watts.

Bolt,

You see, one of the motor coil with the longer ON time powers the rotor clockwise, and the other with the shorter ON time feeds power into the BEMF which distorts the magnetic fields of the rotor, and when the hall turns OFF, a snapping action or magnetic wave is launched at a fast velocity, that of the rotor plus something else, and I'm starting to believe that this device might be OU after all, a type of magnetic vortex power amplifier.

EM

romerouk

I am not that good to explain things like many of you here are. I can tell you that when I powered on the device with low power like 6 volts I could not get the effect but starting with 9-12 volts will bring the effect in the system then once started I can go down to 6 volts.More than 12 will kill the effect too.The best was arround 9-10 volts
Below 6 volts will strugle (listen to the  video sound) making strange noises and eventualy will stop.

teslaalset

@EM,
Did you consider there is significant power buffering by the 47000uF capacitors?
At 12V they contain 3.4 W/s of buffered energy each.
Plus, during rotation, the coils and cores store energy too, probably in the same order of magnitude.
Just a thought.