Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Beck Blood Cleanser

Started by AbbaRue, July 16, 2011, 12:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

promixe

Quote from: bolt on July 16, 2011, 06:13:21 PM
This circuit is wrong and potentially dangerous! This will create polarised DC pulses if the bias is not setup perfect on the op amp causing possible electrolysis of the blood.   I don't know where this circuit came from but i memory tells me Beck used a relay version for many years and i don't think this was in his lecture papers.  If it was then much better ways to do this.

You MUST use alternating AC square pulses that rest at 0v. This is why beck prototype used a flip state relay to reverse polarity on each pulse +27   0v   - 27v This point is VERY clear Beck mentioned this many many times.
I built this circuit and it outputs a square wave AC. When unloaded there is a 0.3V DC Offset at the worst, when using unmatched 1% resistors. When loaded the DC offset evens itself out. (See scope pictures). It is exactly as Bob Beck described it. Please support your claim of this circuit being "wrong".

AlienGrey

I remember making one of these things about 10 years ago, I don't see anyone mentioning the magic frequency of 432 kHz. by the way, he died. Anyway, what you want to do is cut all forms of sugar out of your diet it destroys your pancreas as it has to make insulin to neutralize the sugar level but it can't do it indefinitely don't say I didn't warn you.

Oh and the guy above shows a square wave it's supposed to be a sine wave.

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Beck.pdf

promixe

Quote from: AlienGrey on April 24, 2019, 06:22:28 PM
I remember making one of these things about 10 years ago, I don't see anyone mentioning the magic frequency of 432 kHz. by the way, he died. Anyway, what you want to do is cut all forms of sugar out of your diet it destroys your pancreas as it has to make insulin to neutralize the sugar level but it can't do it indefinitely don't say I didn't warn you.

Oh and the guy above shows a square wave it's supposed to be a sine wave.

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Beck.pdf
On page 19 of the document you linked Beck says "a 50 volt peak-to-peak SQUARE WAVE oscillator". Again, when you say "supposed to be a sine wave" you must support your claim, not merely give a link to a 60 page document.

AlienGrey

Quote from: promixe on April 24, 2019, 08:00:46 PM
On page 19 of the document you linked Beck says "a 50-volt peak-to-peak SQUARE WAVE oscillator". Again, when you say "supposed to be a sine wave" you must support your claim, not merely give a link to a 60-page document.
Sure thing but you have an old document that circuit in the document is a sine wave oscillator and square waves aren't referred to as peek to peek sine waves are and in Bob's old home page he promoted a sine wave, not a square wave and Bob also had other circuits and how to make the  'coil'.
I will have to dig out my PCB card but i can tell you now it generates a sine wave 'NOT' a square wave it has a dual opamp chip on it! are you making your own PCB by any chance. Also silver collied on the skin can turn your skin blue  ;D if you're using it for hair loss or skin problems it's photographic. The thing with sine wave it is similar to our DNA I seem to remember BB commenting on.

Also, this stuff is banned in the US by the FDA if you make it and sell it you could get into mega trouble.

promixe

I'm sorry but you are mistaken about this circuit. You may be thinking of some other circuit, not the "Beck Blood Cleanser", which is the topic of this thread.
Quote from: AlienGrey on April 25, 2019, 07:59:20 AM
Sure thing but you have an old document
You are the one who provided this document, not me. There is no reference to sine waves in this document, nor in any other Bob Beck documents or videos related to "Blood Cleanser/purifier".

that circuit in the document is a sine wave oscillator
It is not. It is a well known square wave oscillator circuit, shown in any electronics book as a "op-amp multivibrator". The output of it is a square wave.

square waves aren't referred to as peek to peek
Sure they are. Peak to peak as well as RMS references to square waves are as valid as for sine waves.

in Bob's old home page he promoted a sine wave, not a square wave and Bob also had other circuits and how to make the  'coil'.
Please provide sources for your statement. Bob Beck's original "Blood Purifier" circuit used a polarizing relay. How do you make a sine wave with a relay? There is no "coil" in this device.

but i can tell you now it generates a sine wave 'NOT' a square wave it has a dual opamp chip on it!
If you built the circuit from Bob Beck's schematic, either the original relay one or the dual op-amp one, it will output a square wave, not a sine wave.

I'm sorry to say this but every sentence you write about this device is misleading, not confirmed by any source, which further obscures this excellent technology, as if the establishment suppression of it wasn't enough.