Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Time Travel Research

Started by telemachus, October 10, 2011, 03:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

If for say, Time travel is possible, you can not travel back to your own original time line, you can only fuck it up for someone else in another parallel dimension and or a parallel time dimension, end of statement. no paradox in my statement.

a parallel time dimension is another probability to your own original time line but you did something else in life that's different. these are called probability existences.

as long as you avoid the paradox you can come to a theorem. simple.

if your theory of time travel has any inkling of paradox in it then it won't work.

you yourself can never avoid bumping your shin on that coffee table, it will always happen, unless a time parallel dimension of yourself stops you from doing so.

will you become a time traveler? unless so unruly and weird crap has been correcting itself in your life, I wouldn't think so.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: telemachus on October 10, 2011, 03:51:51 AM
Hi folks,

I'm a researcher based on the west coast and I am
interested in phenomena involving time travel or teleportation.
I also do research in alternative energy (zero point energy, Geet device,
Tesla coils,  anything that can tap excess energy from the zero point field).
I read in a book once that the military reverse-engineered UFO technology to use a Tesla coil in a flying saucer.

I don't have the book now, but I think it was distributed by the World Exlporer (Wexler) publishers.

They have books that others---I admit---think are worthless.  I don't read them, but I don't condemn them, either.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

e2matrix

Anyone interested in time travel needs to thoroughly check out this web site:
http://andersoninstitute.com/

Somewhere on that site it states several countries or organizations already have this capability and there needs to be laws or controls put in place to prevent serious problems that could arise from the careless experimentation with time travel.  Excellent site by a physicist who at an early age was working for the U.S. Air Force conducting advanced research.  Check it out.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: e2matrix on October 11, 2011, 12:41:50 AM

Somewhere on that site it states several countries or organizations already have this capability and there needs to be laws or controls put in place to prevent serious problems that could arise from the careless experimentation with time travel.  Excellent site by a physicist who at an early age was working for the U.S. Air Force conducting advanced research.  Check it out.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: e2matrix on October 11, 2011, 12:41:50 AM

old news but thanks the same, I have been keeping on top of time travel research for some 30 years now.

the current theorem is to make a theory that avoids any possible paradox period or the time travel theory is not excepted in any current theology and or theory.

if a paradox can be involved, forget it.