Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

Well I had read that carbon nanotubes were found in soot.Soot is at the least amorphous carbon and I can apply it to electrodes in my kitchen.If you make a carbon arc with pencil lead you should get some carbon nanotubes(less than 30%).  Its turning out that soot (  amorphous carbon) is ok .Its conductive and may be a way to protect my magnesium strips in the future.As of late last night after the electrode had cooled some I got a max of .25 volts.triffid

triffid

Murfedit,here is a pdf file on making carbon nanotubes from mustard oil soot and includes electron microscope studies
http://www.ias.ac.in/pramana/v65/p681/fulltext.pdf  triffid

triffid

The mustard oil used in the experiment was procured from a local market and
of edible quality. Normally vegetable oils contain glycerides of a mixture of sev-
eral types of fatty acids. Mustard oil is comprised of 76% monosaturated, 23%
polyunstaturated and 1% saturated fatty acids like oleic, linoleic, linolenic acids
(all 18-carbon chain with unsaturation) and arachidic acid (20-carbon chain, satu-
rated). Burning of other edible oils do produce soot of interesting properties (under
investigation), but mustard oil was selected ¯rst because it contained very high un-
saturated fatty acids among all the available, commonly used edible oils, and for
its low cost. The raw soot was collected by burning mustard oil with the aid of a
cotton piece in insu±cient air

So one could soak a cotton ball in pretty much any cooking oil.lit it on fire,drop it in a jar and close the lid
to get soot.

triffid

My strip of magnesium metal with soot on it is still producing voltage. Where the layer of soot is thickest,I get the strongest voltage readings.I can get .59 volts where the carbon layer is thickest.Where I got .6 volts yesterday (before the strip cooled down) And where its thinner I can now get .15 volts.There is a bead of carbon on the backside of the strip and thats where I get .59 volts today.triffid

triffid

There is no water in this reaction.Except for water in the air.I have a battery from a single strip of metal!I tried putting soot on copper(no voltage was observed).Black copper oxide is not conductive.So that may have been the problem?triffid