Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

Say hello to water bears  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardigrade  .These little animals survive being dried out and they live in moss.I have some moss around this house!Im going bear hunting!triffid

Tardigrades are able to survive in extreme environments that would kill almost any other animal. Some can survive temperatures of close to absolute zero, or 0 Kelvin ]âˆ'273 °C(âˆ'459 °F)temperatures as high as 151 °C(304 °F), 1,000 times more radiation than other animals, and almost a decade without water. Since 2007, tardigrades have also returned alive from studies in which they have been exposed to the vacuum of space for a few days in low Earth orbit Tardigrades are the first known animal to survive in space.

triffid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trehalose

When tardigrades (water bears) dry out, the glucose in their bodies changes to trehalose when they enter a state called cryptobiosis â€" a state wherein they appear dead. However, when they receive water, they revive and return to their metabolic state. It is also thought that the reason the larvae of sleeping chironomid (Polypedilum vanderplanki) and artemia (sea monkeys, brine shrimp) are able to withstand dehydration is because they store trehalose within their cells.

triffid

Trehalose_   It has high water retention capabilities, and is used in food and cosmetics. The sugar is thought to form a gel phase as cellsdehydrate, which prevents disruption of internal cell organelles, by effectively splinting them in position. Rehydration then allows normal cellular activity to be resumed without the major, lethal damage that would normally follow a dehydration/rehydration cycle. Trehalose has the added advantage of being an antioxidant.

triffid

My air wells show some interesting results,while not exactly on topic.I do plan on using kitty litter and Calcium Chloride dehydrate in future crystal cells.Both of these materials absorb water.Pretty much like the starch I had good results with a few months back.
The calcium chloride dehydrate and kitty litter mixture shows great promise as heat is not required to remove the water.I am actually able to pour water in liquid form off of the 1:1 mixture of the two.The kitty litter takes the water from the calcium chloride dehydrate at a greater rate than it takes it from the air and does not give it back to the calcium chloride dehydrate.So I could build a stationary column,build a tap at the bottom of it.And drain off excess water that was taken from the air.Depending on the size of the column(could be a 55 gal drum).I could be water independent?Still have to purify the drainoff.After two weeks of operation the entire mixture is soaked with excess water and about 1/2 teaspoon of water to be drained out.No high heat required to get the water out.triffid

triffid

Here is something interesting.An overunity joule thief.Said to produce 8X the input power. http://brainbender.blogspot.com/2011/05/dr-steven-jones-develops-overunity.html triffid

Maybe?