Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Magluvin on January 07, 2012, 01:03:16 AM
Hey Rose  ;]

Sounds like a good thing. ;]    Will be very interesting.  ;)

I have a question.  The heating element you used. Do you know any specs on it?

Like cold resistance, and running temp resistance

Inductance?  Hot and cold.

And rated voltage and current.

I have a possible alternative way of doing your project. Possibly easier.  :o ;)

I just want to get some idea of what those heating elements specs are to see if it fits my idea.  Will share if Im right. ;]

Thanks and all the best! ;]

Magsy  :-*

MAGSY  - HELLO and compliments of the season.  I'll get you those specs and either post it here or email it to you.  But I'll need to do this tomorrow.  I've got to run.

Take care.
All the very, very best Magsy  - for the New Year.

Magluvin

Thanks Rose   ;]
And Happy New years To Yew Tew.  ;]

No Rush.

Mags

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi all.

Harti has replied with some questions.  He's also sent a PDF outlining 'terms and conditions' - which I'm not able to open.  I'll ask for this to be forwarded.  It seems there may be some residual interest.

Regarding Poynty and Steven E Jones - I have heard NOTHING.  Not even receipt of my email.  Usually Poynty replies.  It's rather strange.  If I did not know better I'd guess that he is MOST ANXIOUS that no-one reference our tests or our papers - lest that belie their own lies about our results.

Unless they actually take up our challenge then I must assume that they are not so much interested in proving something that they already know works.  What a joke.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Groundloop on January 07, 2012, 07:27:53 PM
Rose,

You can read about the prize over here:

http://www.overunity.com/5707/overunity-prize-conditions-for-1-watt-device-pdf-file-attached/

GL.

Thanks Groundloop - and compliments of the season.  I've heard from Harti.  And waiting to hear from Poynty.

Kindest regards,
R