Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quote from: evolvingape on March 21, 2012, 06:25:13 PM
Poynt99,

Rosemary's claim is COP = infinity, not COP = 1.5, a stopped test cannot produce results above COP = 1.5, a continuous test will produce results until infinity or the RAT circuit uses up all the juice.

If you are not testing the claim of COP = infinity, what are you testing ?

RM :)

I guess you couldn't find a quote. See? ;) Helps if you're on the same page.  :)
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

evolvingape

Quote from: poynt99 on March 21, 2012, 10:35:24 PM
I guess you couldn't find a quote. See? ;) Helps if you're on the same page.  :)
I never looked for a quote, it was clear you had chosen to respond to my post by dictating a condition in my response that you knew did not exist. Therefore gaining some illusionary advantage in the exchange. If a quote does exist then post it.

The experimental test must test the claim, if it does not it is a test of something else and resolves nothing.

Are you testing COP = infinity in a continuous test against a control, or are you stopping the test at a certain point and declaring a winner ?

One is a test of the claim, the other is a test of something else.

TinselKoala

Oh come on. You are arguing over how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

There is an extremely simple and, one would think totally obvious way for Rosemary to show COP = Infinity.

Start the thing up, take some measurements, make tea and oxtail soup.... then UNPLUG THE BATTERY. Does it continue to run..... or not?

TinselKoala

@.99:

I had an interesting "adverse event" earlier. I was at a load oil temp of over 97 degrees C, and fiddling with the FG offset trying to find a setting where both Q1 and the Q2 stack were on alternately, to see if I could drive it even hotter. I was monitoring the current from the battery pack with a cheapo DMM and it was showing about 250 mA with the spiky signal I showed before. and by careful adjustment of the FG offset and amplitude I could get it to go to 450 mA or a bit more. So... I did, and then the ampmeter suddenly started showing more and more current, until about 4 amps indicated, then .... flatline. I scrambled to disconnect power and try to figure out what happened.
Forensic diagnosis: the Q1 mosfet failed due to too much gate voltage and/or overheat, and shorted out the entire stack-- but protected the Q2 mosfets by doing so. Apparently the surge also caused an open fault in the load inductance as well, because it no longer has continuity. I haven't yet opened the insulated container to see what's up with the load... I wanted it to cool off to see how long that took. Right now at 2214 it's still at 40.6 degrees, and the failure happened at 2010 with the load at 96.5 degrees C.
The board is fixed; I still have a few 830a's left to burn. The load... I was kind of fond of that little transformer. I don't know if I have an equivalent inductance handy, to resume testing.

I was a bit disappointed though. There was no smoke or fractured mosfets.

evolvingape

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 21, 2012, 11:05:10 PM
Oh come on. You are arguing over how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

There is an extremely simple and, one would think totally obvious way for Rosemary to show COP = Infinity.

Start the thing up, take some measurements, make tea and oxtail soup.... then UNPLUG THE BATTERY. Does it continue to run..... or not?

The capacitor test for this has already been done by a few people including Rosemary and the circuit quickly consumed all it's energy and stopped running. In other words underunity.

Rosemary is claiming the battery involvement is significant for about half the waveform when it is connected to the circuit, and so it must be included in a test of the claim. In all probability it will just extend the time before the same result as the previous capacitor test.

Each of the proposals I outlined 1 to 5 tests a particular variable. If apparent overunity is seen in any of them, it will indicate where it is coming from.